Trading between players

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I propose to add to the game the possibility of trade between players. Below is a description of how this might look.

So, now in the game we have some "goods" that are impossible to buy.
First of all, I mean all things for ship engineering. Mechanical scrap, hybrid capacitors, phase alloys, grid resistors, even core dynamics composites. All this cannot be bought in the ordinary market, and probably there are reasons for this. Probably these products in the world of the Elite are prohibited for sale to every wanderer from the street. This is one part.

Part two. Trade process itself. There are several ways.

First - players must both be at the same station at the same time to trade. Then everything is simple, request-> window with scrollers for the seller and the buyer-> confirmation of the transaction.
The second way is more difficult and will require the implementation of one more proposal https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/460184-Storage
In this case, the seller can keep the goods in his warehouse at the station and do other things. The buyer arrives at the station specified by the seller -> request-> window with scrollers for the seller and the buyer-> transaction confirmation.

Well, in any case, it need to make a bulletin board in the game to allow buyers and sellers to find each other.

Now how it is connected with the first part. If all these goods are prohibited for sale, then transactions can only be made at stations with black markets.

I think this fact will add a touch to the gameplay.

Well, all this can be attributed to other products like data, chemical elements from the surface of the planets, even the modules of ships. With great pleasure I would buy a sort of "prismatic shield"-thing on the black market from another smuggler-player.

Well, plus to everything, it will most likely require the implementation of my other proposal https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...possibility-to-transfer-money-between-players

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom