Trading market

I have some Suggestions about the trading center
1. Albino animals icon need to be updated to distinguish them from normal animals
2.In the recent transactions, I think it is necessary to distinguish between buying and selling, and to be able to sort by time, so that I can know what animals have been sold recently.
3.At the show animal trading center, I couldn't click "all animals" and "quick sale" to sell more than one animal at a time.I had to click one by one and then click "quick sale."

Other Suggestions
1. As my game time progressed, my zoo had so many animals that I had to spend a lot of time trading show animals, as well as ostrich warthog peacocks. Is there any way I can keep only one pair of related animals and automatically sell the extra ones?

I am a Chinese player, hope you can understand what I mean.lol

Can I add on?

Also when we go to the recent transactions, can they be ordered by IRL time? I don't think there's a way to do this currently, and when I'm trying to figure out how much I sold a flamingo for (being that I have zillions of them) it's very hard to find that animal in my recent transactions. If it was organized by time, I could just scroll down a little bit to find a more recent transaction.

Top Bottom