Dinosaurs General Gameplay Tranquilliser Shots

To make the game more challenging we could have it so instead of having tranquilizer darts like we have we could have 2 or 3 different types with different measurements because something able to take out a T rex is used on a compsognathus as well in this game and realistically would kill the creature if the same amount of tranquilizer was used on it, we can use the lower amounts to tranquilize smaller dinosaurs and calm down larger ones to prevent them from escaping while for example, the jeep trying to fix the fence.

The medium Shot of tranquilizer can be used to knock out medium-sized dinosaurs, slow down the larger ones and if used on small dinosaurs can kill.

And then the Larger shot of tranquilizer can be used to knock out the larger dinosaurs and will kill any other medium / small dinosaur.

This would improve the game because all we have to do is shoot a lot of times and the dinosaur is down but if we make it so we have to use the right amount of tranquilizer then it will make it more of a challenge and it will also give you the ability to go full lethal if you want to

This sounds like a cool feature. However, one potential issue is that I'm not sure if Universal would allow Frontier to give players the option to kill the dinosaurs. Then again, apparently Frontier wasn't allowed to make the jeeps destructible due to licensing and image or something, but we see that things have changed.

I would take it a step further and suggest that the player is required to manually manufacture the tranquilizer darts. As it currently is, money is instantly subtracted from your balance every time you fire a dart, which is kind of strange. I mean, the rifles don't shoot money. Maybe something like this would make the game a bit more immersive.

I'd rather see the addition of the energy based stun guns or whatever it was that the ACU team were using in Jurassic World when they went after the Indominus Rex.

I'd rather see the addition of the energy based stun guns or whatever it was that the ACU team were using in Jurassic World when they went after the Indominus Rex.
Maybe they could go hand-in-hand? It could be a new tool added for the ranger team, similar to flares. The stun gun could stun the dinosaur, temporarily making it easier to target with a tranquilizer.

Top Bottom