Transferring research and more trading storage for CC

Like many people have said before it's pretty annoying that you have to start over completely every time you open a new franchise zoo and it doesn't actually feel much like a franchise at all without an option to transfer research (and cash but that's another matter) between zoos. It doesn't really make sense at all that you have to research the elephant again when you already did so in an other zoo of the same franchise. What would make sense however is if you had to pay for stuff being send back and forth between those zoos.

So how about an option to transfer research between zoos for a certain amount of CC? Like say each level of vet or mechanic research costs 50 CC, and you only want to unlock the first level of a new theme so you can use the building pieces in the new zoo, you'd only have to pay 50 CC to unlock it. Now if you'd like to have all four levels unlocked right away it'd cost 200 CC total to get the whole research for that theme transferred and so on. That way you'd still have to work for it in a way but there'd also be an actual connection between the zoos besides the animal trading which...

...brings me to my other point: pretty much everyone with a larger zoo or several zoos has probably come across storage and trading problems at one point or another. The storage limit of 30 simply isn't enough if you wanna run an actual franchise with breeding programms without constantly jumping to the main menu and back to go to your storage zoo (btw an easier way to navigate between zoos would be much appreciated as well in that regard but again different matter). To help with that I think an option to buy more trading space for CC would be great, say 5 additional trading spaces for 500 CC or something like that. I mean our zoos are supposed to grow and we're supposed to breed and trade those animals so why not give us the option to actually expand on that when our zoos are successful and therefore our franchises and breeding programms grow?

Those options would also give us more to do with our CCs because right now the only thing they're good for is buying new animals (if you even have the space) and opening new zoos (which only costs 100CC) and nothing else...I don't know about others but by now I have more CC than I know what to do with and I think the game could really do with another CC sink or two and these two options would be a great start if you ask me.

Top Bottom