Transform a zoo franchise into a sandbox (share your zoo)

Currently, the only possible option to share a zoo on the workshop steam, is to create a zoo in a sandbox.
- Note that I don't understand why we can't do the same with a franchise zoo -

Could there be an option to copy a franchise zoo backup to a sandbox zoo backup? in order to share it on the workshop?

I wonder why nobody else has commented this thread. I also would really appreciate to have an option to save our franchise zoos to sandbox. I've spent hundred of hours for an really extensive zoo which I would like to share with the community. Sadly, at the moment there's no possibility for this. It should be easy to add an option just to save a certain franchise zoo without the franchise animals.
A lot of the work we put in a zoo is senseless if we can't share it with the community or use it later on in sandbox mode. Currently, the franchise mode is good for sharing animals but it's senseless to put in love and affection because the zoo is just for ourselves and just in that online mode. This zoos and our work will get lost by the end of the time the servers are supported which would be very sad, too.

Top Bottom