Transport train to be Officially named Connie Express

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

So as most of you have already seen the new transport ride revealed over in the CHC (shown below). Well Sam Denney was answering a lot of questions and sadly had his Nan pass away early last week. Well he said this over in the thread:

I'm so happy you love the train, I named her In honor of my my Grandma who passed away recently. She was a beautiful lady who raised me when I was young. She had an adventurous spirit and was a great influence and inspiration for me. I think it's a fitting tribute.

Well I am not sure if he has named it that or that is it's official name but I say we all show our respects too as we are all like a family and vote to make sure this is its official name in the game. Then her memory will live on for years for Sam :)

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, +1 for this idea! Don't change the name. She will visit many parks.

I don't know wha't the word in English so I will do it in Dutch... Gecondoleerd Sam!

Wow, +1 for this idea! Don't change the name. She will visit many parks.

I don't know wha't the word in English so I will do it in Dutch... Gecondoleerd Sam!

The english word for 'gecondoleerd' is 'condolences'. So here are my condolences as well.

It really shows how you PC designers have really taken your game close to your heart. This is what has so impressed me about your game and why so many are following ya'll the people who are buying your game is just as excited and loyal to Planet Coaster as you have been to your fans and this is why you will be so successful. I too lost my dear grandmother a few years ago and feel your pain, it is so nice that her name may live on, on such a beautifully designed locomotive!

The rides in this game look AMAZING! Just when I thought the game couldn't get any better, they show us this. I'm more impressed with every ride they show. There is so much detail put in to this game. I also like the coaster train they showed us too!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom