Traveling to/from Colonia with your fleet carrier? Post it here so people can hitchhike in your ship!

Own a fleet carrier and u are planning a trip to/from Colonia (or whatever place)? Post it here, maybe even an itinerary or possible waypoints if you have any!

The idea of this post is for people with ordinary ships planning to go to Colonia or returning to the bubble may dock in a fleet carrier and hitchhike the long journey.

So if u have a fleet carrier and are willing to take people along pls post your DEPARTURE SYSTEM and DEPARTURE DATE and go on!

If u don't have a FC but u are looking for a ride feel free to ask here!

o7 cmdrs!

I am actually ready to depart to colonia. FC is the Chernyakova I am at the primary of Skeggiko O. Will be staying in Colonia for a few weeks.

Last edited:
DSSA Nowhere is currently fuelling in Panoi. It'll be departing August 10 for Colonia. The travel time will be about ten days to allow onboard commanders to prospect and to pick up potential passengers on the way (already have some interested). It will be going to the western rim after that in about a week, if you want to stick around. Bit of a slow boat but you're welcome to come along for any of the parts of the journey! Details are here.

I'm looking for a ride FROM Colonia to the bubble. Markets have crashed here, mining is futile with limited sell locations. VO's sell for 200% more in the bubble which is weird because you'd think in a frontier like spot the "gold rush" would mean more money than the tapped bubble but :rolleyes: I have my entire fleet out here so hoping for a ride with a shipyard so i can transfer my entire fleet back.

Sorry to double post, but I wanted to make sure it's heard just in case this impacts anyone's plans. DSSA Nowhere will now be departing for Colonia from Panoi on Monday August 3rd instead of August 10th. Trip may end up accelerated as well.

Black Hole Generator (X7G-61Z) will head out to the black.

Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Refuel, Cartography, Limpets etc. will be available all the way. The carrier is open to all non-notorious commanders. Waypoints and timeframe could change during the travel. The carrier accepts fuel donations and the market will be buying tritium along the way in case fellow travellers would like to facilitate the expedition. (It will be possible to change to mining ship and back in the carrier.) Ring scouting help will be greatly appreciated as well.

Current State: Carrier is fully fueled and ready
Start system: LFT 926 (carrier is already there)
Start time: Thursday 02:00 UTC (August 6, 2020)
Waypoints:
  • Colonia (approx. 1 week, then staying there one week) [Distance: 22,036.10 Ly; Jumps: 46; Fuel: 7,600t ]
  • Sagittarius A* (approx. 1-2 weeks, depending on passenger requests, staying ~ one week)
  • Beagle Point (duration will depend on mining/refueling after the initially stored fuel runs out)
  • Back to the Bubble, LFT 926 (time frame TBD, will depend on mining/refueling)

CMDR Megalon is inviting all curious and adventurous CMDRs to join if they feel like.

Reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteCarriers/comments/i3pbwv Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteCarriers/comments/i3pbwv/black_hole_generator_x7g61z_colonia_and_beyond/

Fleet Carrier Chernyakova (V3W-2XL ) Departing for Sag A then on to Colonia 8/9/2020 at 15:00 est. Will be stopping at Sag A for a couple of days then jumping out to Colonia.
Will be returning to the bubble on or around 8/21. Repair, Refuel, Cartography, Factor available.
Will be departing from Skeggio O primary. Any commanders wanting a ride more than welcome.

Last edited:
Fleet Carrier Chernyakova (V3W-2XL ) Departing for Sag A then on to Colonia 8/9/2020 at 15:00 est. Will be stopping at Sag A for a couple of days then jumping out to Colonia.
Will be returning to the bubble on or around 8/21. Repair, Refuel, Cartography, Factor available.
Will be departing from Skeggio O primary. Any commanders wanting a ride more than welcome.
When you make it to Colonia let me know. I'd love a ride back to the bubble for my fleet.

I may or may not join you back to the bubble but please let me know when you make it to Colonia as well.

Aurora intends to return to the bubble after staying in Colonia for the weekend (arriving this Friday). Departure is currently pencilled in as 08:30 UTC on Monday 17th August, jumping as many jumps in a day that can be made in order to return quickly.

Aurora intends to return to the bubble after staying in Colonia for the weekend (arriving this Friday). Departure is currently pencilled in as 08:30 UTC on Monday 17th August, jumping as many jumps in a day that can be made in order to return quickly.
Do you have a shipyard? i'd like to carry my fleet back since mining tanked out here. I am not wanted in any of them.

Yes, shipyard and outfitting are available to store your items.

I have a Discord channel in the Fleet Carrier Owners Club, #aurora_glowyhedgehog in the FCOC Carriers category, and that's the primary communications medium for this and any future journeys. To access my channel, follow the following invite:
https://discord.gg/UpphVRr
It has a pinned post where you can always see what's happening, and there's also a specific "Colonia to Bubble" channel to check for alternatives.

Last edited:
Top Bottom