PvP Triple challenge

Nice.
Did you up the full vids anywhere?

Also counterbuilding is the way to the scrub side,
I hate it when people come back with counterbuilds, hate it even more when they tell you
"mimimi but if I had my counterbuild I would've won" 😝

As you said, open is open, everything goes (y)

Did you up the full vids anywhere?
It's something I've considered doing, possibly on a second channel. The reason I don't do this on my main channel is because it's a entertainment channel, full of sarcasm, satire and fun stories. Looking at youtube statistics, people don't seem to stick around past 10min. Most don't make it past 5min. So I have to trim it down in editing.

What holds me back is that I'm not sure if it's worth the trouble.
There's also the issue that it would prove unhealthy PvP debates in the comments
Lastly, if I feel I have to justify myself or others, then I'm going down a slippery slope

I hate it when people come back with counterbuilds, hate it even more when they tell you
"mimimi but if I had my counterbuild I would've won"
That's exactly the type of discussions I want to avoid :p
Something I try to resist myself, don't get me wrong, it's difficult... take the fight I had with Jazod, if I was upload my PoV from my Corvette, I would be no better than those that whine in that way. "I wasn't in my combat setup, I was doing something else blah blah blah". Which I did in the comments on his video xD God, I regret that... but hey, we all make mistakes :)

open is open, everything goes
Heck yeah, I'd rather just stick with that, even if that means I too have to take some big "L's" :)

Top Bottom