Triple Elite Hall of Fame

I've tried searching the forum... And I know there's an Explorers Elite hall of fame... But is there a Triple Elite Hall of Fame with OnePercent as inductee #1? Would be interesting to see how many CMDRs have got there. And in case you're wondering, no, I'm nowhere near getting there myself! But it is one of my long term game objectives - explorer first, then combat, then trading.

EDIT: As suggested by Whiterose, I'm starting a hall of fame for Triple Elite CMDRs. Please post a screenshot of your ranks below and I'll add you to the hall of fame. Quadruple Elite (including CQC) of course also welcome but criteria for membership is Triple Elite in the main game.

EDIT: June 2016 - With the help of CMDR Zugswang, below is an update Hall of Fame format showing date achieved and platform. Kindly provide this information when posting your screenshots. We'll retrospectively add the data for previous inductees.

EDIT: 12 Nov 2016 - The Hall of Fame has now been moved to a Googledocs Spreadsheet, accessible using the link below.

---------------

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Fc61s6kQIZEMAGWVCI6muwJAZxK7bmN-BmH40Yb-XxE/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Quadruple Elite Hall of Fame you mean?
ScNHL0K.gif
now that we also have elite rank in cqc

I am nearly there, heading in the right direction, but not in a rush. However, exploring is so dull (Jump, scan, scoop, repeat) that I may never reach that one! I went to go to Sag A once, got a whole 2000Ly before saying "sod this!" and returned home to blow stuff up!

Noooo there's this whole subforum for CQC that means I never have to look at that stuff, please don't bring it here!

;)

exactly that,CQC is not part of the main game,it is a tacked on pew pew arena created to draw in the xbox cod crowd,that is the main basis for it,its obvious to a blind man.
now if we could actually fly to the arena in our same career mode then i may be down a bit more with it.
i am elite in combat,i cant be botherd to go off exploring looking at the same systems with different names over and over,and trading will come when it comes...im retired lol

I've tried searching the forum... And I know there's an Explorers Elite hall of fame... But is there a Triple Elite Hall of Fame with OnePercent as inductee #1?Would be interesting to see how many CMDRs have got there and when.And in case you're wondering, no, I'm nowhere near getting there myself! But it is one of my long term game objectives - explorer first, then combat, then trading.

Start one! that's what I did with the explorers

Well, Whiterose, why not indeed?

I'm a bit of a forum "mostly harmless" but even I should be able to maintain a hall of fame page!

So everyone who is Triple Elite.... Please post a screenshot showing your ranks and I'll start a hall of fame listing in the OP post #1.

Of course quadruple Elite CMDRs equally welcome but the criteria for membership is Triple Elite in the main game.

So everyone who is Triple Elite.... Please post a screenshot showing your ranks and I'll start a hall of fame listing in the OP post #1.

Excellent! I reached Trade Elite yesterday & I'm Pioneer+58% & headed out into the black, my current goal is to get triple Elite before Jan 13th (when I bought the game).

Looks like either there's not too many triple Elites surfing this forum or they're happy logging their achievements on Inara ;o)

Anyway, Riverside and I are having fun out in the black trying to get Explorer Elite knocked off!

I'm at 100/100/90, but man oh man, I dunno..... I heard about some people camping out in extractions and conflicts with tanked condas, doing Elite in a week. I heard of people doubling exploration with power play and making a mint on those long rangE smuggling missions. Well, I missed all that.

That said, I did make 330mill on the seeking luxuries and 200 mill in the Neutron Fields, so that's some kind of leg up.

I read in the forums about double payout for bounty hunting for our Emperor, so this week, I am level 5 and minting it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom