Triple Elite Hall of Fame

Finally got Triple Elite on 12/05/2019 on the PC version!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_0134.jpg
    Screenshot_0134.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 108
has anyone ever gotten triple elite without flying a ship? im pretty sure its theoretically possible. out of curiosity i just started a fresh game on my second account and started at bakers prospect. i immediately took the srv out and gained a bit of exploration rank and some combat rank. and im fairly certain youd gain trade rank by selling random canisters or maybe even escape pods to the outpost. what about triple elite using the ship, but never going into supercruise and never leaving the planet? seems a bit ridiculous but if anyone is up for a ridiculous challenge like that its an elite dangerous player.

has anyone ever gotten triple elite without flying a ship? im pretty sure its theoretically possible. out of curiosity i just started a fresh game on my second account and started at bakers prospect. i immediately took the srv out and gained a bit of exploration rank and some combat rank. and im fairly certain youd gain trade rank by selling random canisters or maybe even escape pods to the outpost. what about triple elite using the ship, but never going into supercruise and never leaving the planet? seems a bit ridiculous but if anyone is up for a ridiculous challenge like that its an elite dangerous player.
It's been done in a Sidewinder, I'm not aware of anyone with the resolve to never use a ship ;)

Let us know how you get on, start a new thread on it :)

It's been done in a Sidewinder, I'm not aware of anyone with the resolve to never use a ship ;)

Let us know how you get on, start a new thread on it :)
im definitely not the chosen one for this challenge. i have an actual life lol. i suppose using the ship but never leaving the planet might be a more realistic goal. ill make a thread if i end up doing that

The criteria and the list are in the first post of this thread, a picture is part of that, yes.

The list isn't updated very often so I'm sure anything you can do to make it easier when it does get done will be appreciated :)

Excellent, thanks for the reply Riverside. I'll have to remember to do it one evening on the pc at home, but I doubt I'll remember soon as I'm a bit of a prat. At times anyway.

Top Bottom