ANNOUNCEMENT Tritium Depot Refills

I got 27T from the refill followed by a bug twice taking 33,000T out along with other stocks had to postpone my COLONIA TRIP TILL (IF EVER) ITS SORTED oops cap lock meh

Fdev says realistic supply and demand, that would mean low prices would have huge supply, and high prices would have low supply, it is exact opposite so it is broken

As far as i appreciate attempts of creating "realistic" BGS, it's only harms the quality of game experience in the long term.

ED would be so more interesting to play if there was some small team running manually introducing "promo weeks" content,
like any "normal" game company does to avoid players being bored to the point of leaving the game by playing a few most lucrative activities repeatedly.

It's simple, just imagine a week of x2, x5, or x10 (whatever to make it better then meta mining) rewards for:

• bounty hunting
  • piracy
  • combat zones
  • xeno combat
  • passenger runs
  • assassinationsa
  • megaship piracy (no, wait this is broken)
    etc

in several carefully selected system spread through the bubble & colony, to avoid local overcrowding.

PS. 1. Yes, I know it does not fit the "general idea" of ED, but game survival has higher priority in the long run then being "orthodox".

PS. 2. This "manually" introduced part of game should be blocked from any impact to BGS : no INF, no REP, just credits/materials rewards.

I didn't see this patch note last Thursday. At any rate, I was out of my FC and far away so I couldn't get back on time to empty my tritium tank. Does this mean I get screwed and don't get the tritium? Seems quite unfair.

...never really crossed my mind that the person who wrote Galnet and the person who did QC for ED were possibly the same person...
(jk...kinda)

As awesome as that would be, it'd be too easy to abuse.
Some one else suggested 1 free 500ly jump a week, I'd think that'd be a good compromise.

How is that abuse?
Honestly asking because its not different than other cmdrs adding tritium to any other carrier.

Top Bottom