Turn the Training Course into a racetrack with high scores as a matter of public record.

Turn the Training Course into a racetrack with high scores as a matter of public record.
These scores can be recorded just like first discoveries, showing the top 100 (1 per commander per category) with categories for ship type (including ships that you have to painstakingly cram through the rings). Also show personal bests, friend comparisons, and squadmate comparisons.

Start building new tracks at the current CQC assets in the base game and grade them by difficulty. Commanders can either discover these tracks dynamically or get invites to the next highest difficulty through completion of them in order.
Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 7.38.19 PM.png

YES!

I was thinking on the same path when I tried it out.

It's a bit like the racing track Star Con... I mean, Star Citizen had in a demo some million years ago, back when they had beta 0.0.0.0.0.1.

Here... It's already working. Not an ad video. No, you can fly it. Just add some scores, multiplayer, put it in CQC, all of it. Even some fixed or moving targets while flying. Not combat, just targets.

Top Bottom