Turning certain bricks upside-down

Are we EVER going to have the ability to turn shaped bricks and wall pieces upside-down? I've asked for this feature to be added about two hundred times already and it just seems to be getting ignored! Is this feature implmented in any of the DLC we can get from steam please, because if so, please tell me which DLC I need to download to finally have this feature!

It was in the alpha or the beta btw, but later removed again. Having freedom in a game like Planet Coatser doesn't make sense anyway /sarcasm

Well it needs to happen, this isn't fair, everybody else seems to be getting what THEY want in the game except me! If it doesn't happen, I'm going to take a computer coding and game design course and me and a friend of mine will make a much BETTER version of this game and ours WILL have the freedom to do this, it will also have the option to turn the freedom off if players wish to!

Last edited:
I've had some requests too, none of them made it into the game. It's unfair......

But, yes, take a design course, and make your own wall sets with the use of the TMTK.
I'm very interested in finding out if you are as good as you expect yourself to be.

Last edited:
Well if my friend and I decide to make a game of our own, there'll be a heck of lot more freedom in it than there is in this one! Plus you'll have a lot more options in the game settings that you can turn on or off

Top Bottom