Yeah just unlucky, bad timing before the tick that settled it 4-0, any other day wouldnt have mattered....used to be Thursdays and easy now its any day I think so be careful with any 'state' missions although near daily tick time.

you might not even lose Allied , theres a bit of wriggle room there, but easy to get back theyll forgive you :)

Taken from the Standing orders on the Elite Week Discord https://discord.gg/Wtgnsbq

Orders 20 Nov - 21 Nov 3306

In Phra Lak we gained 5.9%, now at 63.2%. Help to push us into expansion state for the next step to LFT 509.
In Lave we gained 0.7%, now at 10.5%, a little bit more required to reach safety to not get in conflict with #3.
In LTT 5455 we are a bit high so have to prevent us from expanding. Do some missions for LTT 5455 Jet Clan.
In Arque we still want to get into conflict with Arque Commodities to gain an asset, we will later give that asset to our ally ARrC. Please do some missions for TDW there.
In LHS 397 Sol Workers' Party now leading (3-1) in their elections against a native faction. Do some peaceful missions one more day to help them win.
In LFT 926 Collective of Independent Agents has an election agains a native faction (yes, again). Please do some peaceful missions to help them win.
In HR 4979 Nuenets Corp. has an infrastructure failure. Please do some missions for them to counter the negative effect.

Please remember:
Do NOT work for other factions in our systems, unless requested in the orders.
Do NOT hand in bounties for any faction other than The Dark Wheel in our systems.
Do NOT hand in trade goods or cartography data to stations that we do not own.

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:
- Bounty Hunting in any of our controlled systems. (Anyanwu has a CNB). Hand in to Phra Lak or Lave.

Commodity Trading
- Profitable trades into Schiltberger Station in Phra Lak.

Missions & Passengers
  • Missions for The Dark Wheel in Phra Lak.
  • Missions for LTT 5455 Jet Clan in LTT 5455.
  • Missions for The Dark Wheel in Arque.
  • Missions for The Dark Wheel in Lave.
  • Missions for Nuenets Corp. in HR 4949.
  • Peaceful missions for Sol Workers' Party in LHS 397.
  • Peaceful missions for Collective of Independent Agents in LFT 926.

Exploration Data:
- Hand in to Schiltberger Station in Phra Lak.

Please continue to use EDMC or similar tools to keep local data up to date.

Keep Turning The Wheel, Hamsters!

Taken from the Standing orders on the Elite Week Discord https://discord.gg/Wtgnsbq

Orders 21 Nov - 22 Nov 3306

In Phra Lak we gained 9.4%, now at 72.6%. One more day should push us into expansion state for the next step to LFT 509.
In Lave we gained 0.7%, now at 11.2%, one more day like that and it should safe enough to not get in conflict with Lave Incorporated.
In LTT 5455 we are still a bit high so have to prevent us from expanding. Do some missions for LTT 5455 Jet Clan.
In Arque we finally managed to get into conflict with Arque Commodities to gain an asset, which we will later give to our ally ARrC. The war starts tomorrow, nothing to do today.
In LHS 397 Sol Workers' Party have won their elections against a native faction. Thanks for your efforts.
In LFT 926 Collective of Independent Agents has lost the first day of an election (0-1) against a native faction. Please do some peaceful missions to help them win.
In HR 4979 Nuenets Corp. has an infrastructure failure. Please do some missions for them to counter the negative effect.

Please remember:
Do NOT hand in bounties for any faction other than The Dark Wheel in our systems.

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:
- Bounty Hunting in any of our controlled systems. (Anyanwu has a CNB). Hand in to Phra Lak or Lave.

Commodity Trading
- Profitable trades into Schiltberger Station in Phra Lak.

Missions & Passengers
  • Missions for The Dark Wheel in Phra Lak.
  • Missions for LTT 5455 Jet Clan in LTT 5455.

Exploration Data:
- Hand in to Schiltberger Station in Phra Lak.

Orders 22 Nov - 23 Nov 3306

In Phra Lak we have reached (unofficial) pending expansion state for the next step to LFT 509. The expansion is expected to happen at Dec 03 (+-1 day).

In Lave we gained 0.1%, now at 11.3%, not quite enough to feel safe to not get in conflict with Lave Incorporated. A bit more work is needed.
In Arque we are now at war with Arque Commodities to gain an asset, which we will later give to our ally ARrC. Fight for The Dark Wheel.
In LFT 926 Collective of Independent Agents won the day in an election (1-1) against a native faction. Please do some peaceful missions to help them win.

Please remember:

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:
  • Bounty Hunting in any of our controlled systems. (Anyanwu has a CNB). Hand in to Lave or LHS 397.
  • CZ in Arque, fight for The Dark Wheel.

Commodity Trading
- Profitable trades into Zillig Depot or Thornycroft Port in LHS 397.

Missions & Passengers

Exploration Data:
- Hand in to Zillig Depot or Thornycroft Port in LHS 397.

OK people: Jotting down a quick SITREP for TDW and some other things.

1. A short while back there were those who were pointing out that they were concerned by the lack of Frontier activity here on the forums and were a little miffed that I was able to get an answer on the whole Shinrarta thing. I told you all then that I always advocate for more engagement for EVERYONE here on the forums and that I would talk to Frontier and raise the concern with them yet again that there is a feeling by some that the Forums are being underrepresented in their outreach efforts. I did as I promised and I am very happy to say that Frontier has started an AMA thread that will hopefully see a continuation of their outreach so those who posted their concerns in this thread a week or two back please check this out: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/elite-dangerous-community-team-ama.559160/ Also, I would point out that the engagement by CM Bruce in particular on the balance thread has been fantastic.

2. We are pending expansion on today's tick out of Phra Lak on our march to LFT 509!!!

3. Now that Phra Lak is sorted I am directing the Black Sky Legion to begin operations in the Arque system to assist our good friends and neighbors the ARCC. So those of you in this thread that have been frustrated trying to swim against the stream in Arque know that we are in day 1 of war there and as soon as this war ends you will absolutely see TDW climbing at a good rate in Arque so feel free to come back and get your revenge and enjoy seeing positive numbers every day! Or if you prefer you can always go have fun in Lave helping to pull us up well above the pack (we are #2) but remaining under Lave Radio Navy and not initiating a conflict with them.

4. And for those interested here is the show from Last Friday night, enjoy!

Source: https://youtu.be/jzRBae_cAhE?t=613

Orders 23 Nov - 24 Nov 3306

In Phra Lak we are now officially expanding from Phar Lak for the next step to LFT 509. The expansion is expected to happen at Dec 03 (+-1 day).

In Lave we gained 0.3%, now at 11.7%, a 3% gap to #3 should be enough, thanks for your efforts.
In Arque we are leading 1-0 in our war with Arque Commodities to gain an asset, which we will later give to our ally ARrC. Fight for The Dark Wheel.
In LFT 926 Collective of Independent Agents again lost a day in an election (now 1-2) against a native faction. Please do some peaceful missions to help them win.
In Turdetani we have an infrastructure failure. Please do some missions for The Dark Wheel to counter the effect.

Please remember:

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:
  • Bounty Hunting in any of our controlled systems. (Anyanwu has a CNB). Hand in to LHS 397 or Turdetani.

Commodity Trading
  • Profitable trades into Zillig Depot or Thornycroft Port in LHS 397.
  • Profitable trades into Rushworth Port in Turdetani.

Missions & Passengers
  • Missions for the Dark Wheel in Turdetani.

Exploration Data:
  • Hand in to Zillig Depot or Thornycroft Port in LHS 397.
  • Hand in to Rushworth Port in Turdetani.

Glad to see we've got the manpower to manipulate Arque now!
Curious:
Arque Commodities currently controls both Baird Gateway (orbital) and Smith Prospect (planetary) in the Arque system. When we defeat AC, will they lose both of them?

...and a reminder to assist you with our IF state in Turdetani. It appears that - if the state's duration can be shortened - selling the few commodities which are in demand there is helpful.*

According to EDDB's market data for Rushworth Port today, HE Suits, Water Purifiers, and Power Generators are in demand, with the numbers reported as 647400, 58548, and 40250, respectively.
I haven't had a chance to get over there yet to verify these in-person. This can make both directions of your mission-runs contribute.

* Reference: See the very last bulleted item in this recent post from one of this amazing community's experts on BGS wonderfulness! :)

Orders 24 Nov - 25 Nov 3306

The expansion from Phra Lak into directions of LFT 509 is expected to happen at Dec 03 (+-1 day).

In Arque we are leading 2-0 in our war with Arque Commodities to gain an asset, which we will later give to our ally ARrC. Fight for The Dark Wheel.
In LFT 926 Collective of Independent Agents won the day in an election (now 2-2) against a native faction. Please do some peaceful missions to help them win.
In Turdetani we have an infrastructure failure. Please do some missions for The Dark Wheel to counter the effect.

Please remember:

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:
  • Bounty Hunting in any of our controlled systems. (Anyanwu has a CNB). Hand in to LHS 397 or Turdetani.

Commodity Trading

Missions & Passengers
  • Missions for the Dark Wheel in Turdetani.
  • Missions for Nuenets Corp. in HR 4979.

Exploration Data:

Last edited:
Just to confirm, I'm doing massacre missions in Arque for the Dark Wheel. When done, I turn in the massacre missions at the local station, so that I can get he reward but then I should hand in the combat bonds at LHS 397 or Turdetani, right? (or any system/station that is controlled by the DW).

Just to confirm, I'm doing massacre missions in Arque for the Dark Wheel. When done, I turn in the massacre missions at the local station, so that I can get he reward but then I should hand in the combat bonds at LHS 397 or Turdetani, right? (or any system/station that is controlled by the DW).
To help the war, you need to hand the combat bonds in at Arque. Handing them elsewhere won't affect the war result.

It doesn't matter whether you control the station or not for bonds.

Normal Bounties (Res sites etc) at Turd & LHS / CBs (CZs) at Arque.

I think the massacre missions are a bonus on top but not sure how much inf or whether equal to one CB or one CZ or what or how it works? I have hit the limit of my knowledge, the difference between CBs and Bounties :)

Orders 26 Nov - 27 Nov 3306

The expansion from Phra Lak into directions of LFT 509 is expected to happen at Dec 03 (+-1 day).

In Arque we won the war with Arque Commodities and gained the planetary outpost Smith Prospect , we will now push us to get in conflict with our ally ARrC to hand over this. Once again: as soon as this conflict (which will be a peaceful election) starts, we will loose that intentionally.
In LFT 926 Collective of Independent Agents have won their election against a native faction. Thanks for your efforts.
In HR 4979 Nuenets Corp. has no longer an infrastructure failure.
In Anyanwu LHS 346 Democrats are now leading 1-0 in their war against a native faction. They still have an infrastructure failure. Please help them win this war in a clean sweep!
In **LTT 5455**Wolf 562 Major Inc are a bit low and only #5. We want them to raise to #3, so please do some missions for them.

Please remember:

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:
  • CZ in Anyanwu, fight for LHS 346 Democrats (careful! there are actually 2 wars in Anyanwu, the outcome of the other one doesn't matter)

Commodity Trading

Missions & Passengers
  • Missions for The Dark Wheel in LHS 397.
  • Missions for The Dark Wheel in Turdetani.
  • Missions for Wolf 562 Major Inc in LTT 5455.

Exploration Data:

Last edited:

Orders 27 Nov - 28 Nov 3306

The - now active - expansion from Phra Lak into direction of LFT 509 is expected to happen at Dec 03 (+-1 day).

In LTT 5455 Wolf 562 Major Inc are a quite low now (3.7%), so please do some missions for them. (important now!)
In LHS 397 we start to build up influence for the following expansion near to Sol.
In Arque we will now push us to get in conflict with our ally ARrC to hand over Smith Prospect. As soon as this peaceful election starts, we will loose it intentionally.
In Anyanwu LHS 346 Democrats are now leading 2-0 in their war against a native faction. They still have an infrastructure failure. Please help them win this war in a clean sweep!

Please remember:

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:
  • CZ in Anyanwu, fight for LHS 346 Democrats

Commodity Trading

Missions & Passengers

Exploration Data:

Orders 28 Nov - 29 Nov 3306

The expansion from Phra Lak into direction of LFT 509 is expected to happen at Dec 03 (+-1 day).

In LHS 397 we start to build up influence for the following expansion near to Sol.
In LTT 5455 we want Wolf 562 Major Inc to surpass two factions which are currently in conflict so we get the wanted order, so please do some missions for them.
In Arque we will now push us to get in conflict with our ally ARrC to hand over Smith Prospect. As soon as this peaceful election starts, we will loose it intentionally.
In Anyanwu LHS 346 Democrats are now leading 3-0 in their war against a native faction. They still have an infrastructure failure. Please help them win this war in a clean sweep!
In HR 4949 Alliance of CD-33 8748 have an infrastructure failure and are no longer #3 in system. Please do some missions for them to counter the effect and push them to #3 again.

Please remember:

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:
  • CZ in Anyanwu, fight for LHS 346 Democrats

Commodity Trading

Missions & Passengers
  • Missions for Alliance of CD-33 8748 in HR 4979.

Exploration Data:

So here's a little note about where we are. We swept war in Arque 4-0 and are planning on climbing to engage conflict with ARCC within a week to hand them over the station and take our place as #2 in the system. We will then be pushing to expand out of 397 as soon as we land from the current expansion planned Dec 3rd (+/- 1).

Meantime here's a link to last nights show incase any wanted to catch it:
Source: https://youtu.be/3wiuSHZ1twg?t=234

Top Bottom