Hello,

I noticed on the Inara page of the dark wheel that the origin system is now Robigo. The original origin system was Shinrarta Dezhra.

Is it normal?

Thanks
MINOR FACTION
EDITSUPPORT THIS FACTION★THE DARK WHEEL✂︎
GOVERNMENT: Democracy
ALLEGIANCE: Independent
ORIGIN: Shinrarta Dezhra
PRESENT IN: 12 star systems
CONTROLLING: 7 star systems
14 stations
7 settlements
0 megaships
PLAYER FACTION: No
SQUADRON: CROSS Corp
SQUADRON: Spaceballers 2.0
SQUADRON: Priory of Raxxla
SQUADRON: Dark Wheel
SQUADRON: Raxxla
SQUADRON: Blackfyre Alpha
SQUADRON: Interstellar Nomads
SQUADRON: Tribute
SQUADRON: Squadrone Avvoltoi
SQUADRON: THE DREAMCRASHERS
SQUADRON: DIRTY PATRICIAS
SQUADRON: The Caledonian Initiative
SUPPORTERS: 115 / 298
YOUR REPUTATION: Allied (100%)

Huh?

Taken from the #Standing-Orders Channel on the Elite Week Discord https://discord.gg/Wtgnsbq

Orders 05 JAN - 09 JAN 3307

Project Status:

LP 787-52 is going very well, TDW will soon be in conflict with Mikir Free for control of the system.

The next planned expansion will be to the TEST SITE of SOL. The Legions are prepping that expansion to go quite smoothly. Please help push LHS 397 to 65% INF.

The following winning the election against Uniting Arque. we need to get TDW and ARRC in conflict once again (and LOSE) to hand over Baird Gateway.

Please remember:
Do NOT work for other factions in TDW systems, unless requested below.
Do NOT hand in bounties for any faction other than TDW in our systems.
Do NOT hand in trade goods or cartography data to stations that we do not own.

Bounty Hunting:
Bounty Hunting in any of our controlled systems. (ANYANWU has a Compromised Nav Beacon)
Hand in TDW Bounty Vouchers at ANY STATION in LHS 397, LP 787-52, ARQUE, or LAVE (Bounty vouchers do not require station ownership).

Conflicts:
ARQUE - Support TDW against Uniting Arque (Election Missions)

General Missions & Passengers:
LP 787-52 - Any missions for TDW for boosting influence to take control of the system
LHS 397 - Any missions for TDW for boosting influence to 65%
ARQUE - After Elections, Any missions for TDW for boosting influence to conflict with ARCC (want to lose)
LAVE - Any missions, we want to be #2 in system ~20% below Lave Radio Network
WOLF 433 - Any missions for TDW for boosting influence to be #2 with 20% less INF than LHS 2541 Alliance Combine
PHRA LAK is getting a bit high, any missions for the factions on the bottom end of the Inara system faction list will lower TDW, ~60% INF is desired.

Commodity Trading:
Profitable trades into LP 787-52 - Tanner Orbital (Medium/Small Pad)
Profitable trades into LHS 397 - Zillig Depot (All Pads) note 60-65% INF desired
Profitable trades into WOLF 433 - Romanenko Port (Medium/Small Pad) note that we want to be #2 at 20% less INF than LHS 2541 Alliance Combine

Exploration Data:
Hand in at LP 787-52 - Tanner Orbital (Medium/Small Pad)
Hand in at LHS 397 - Zillig Depot (All Pads) note 65% INF desired
Hand in at WOLF 433 - Romanenko Port (Medium/Small Pad) note that we want to be #2 at 20% less INF than LHS 2541 Alliance Combine

General Remarks:
  • All TDW Controlled Systems: Until a planned expansion is announced, TDW should have no greater than 60-65% INF to avoid any unintended expansions.
  • LAVE - TDW is to be #2, ~20% below Lave Radio Network
  • WOLF 433 - TDW is to be #2, ~20% below LHS 2541 Alliance Combine
  • As a general rule, when factions in a TDW system are in conflict, we want the native faction (Blue N by their name in Inara when looking at the system) to LOSE. Where two non-native factions conflict, neither winner is “desired”, depending on INF level after the conflict, we would likely boost the LOSER to avoid retreat (happens at 2.5% or lower). Two native factions in conflict can be ignored.

Please continue to use EDMC or similar tools to keep local data up to date.

Keep Turning The Wheel, Hamsters!

Taken from the #Standing-Orders Channel on the Elite Week Discord https://discord.gg/Wtgnsbq

Orders 09 JAN - 13 JAN 3307

Project Status:

The next planned expansion will be to the TEST SITE of SOL. Please help push LHS 397 to 75+% INF to launch the expansion to the SOL TEST SITE.
LP 787-52, TDW is in ELECTIONS for control of the system! We win that and after the SOL Test Site, we jump from here to the LFT 509 TEST SITE.

Please remember:
Do NOT work for other factions in TDW systems, unless requested below.
Do NOT hand in bounties for any faction other than TDW in our systems.
Do NOT hand in trade goods or cartography data to stations that we do not own.

Bounty Hunting:
Bounty Hunting in any of our controlled systems. (ANYANWU has a Compromised Nav Beacon)
Hand in TDW Bounty Vouchers at ANY STATION in LHS 397, ARQUE, or LAVE (Bounty vouchers do not require station ownership).

Conflicts:
LP 787-52 - Support TDW in the ELECTION to gain control of the system
Anyanwu - Support Alliance of LTT 5419 with ELECTION MISSIONS
LFT 926 - Support Collective of Independent Agents with CZs and WAR MISSIONS

General Missions & Passengers:
LHS 397 - Any missions for TDW for boosting influence to 75+%
LTT 5455 is getting too high, any missions for the factions on the bottom end of the Inara system faction list will lower TDW, <60% INF is desired.
PHRA LAK is getting too high, any missions for the factions on the bottom end of the Inara system faction list will lower TDW, <60% INF is desired.
ARQUE - Any missions for TDW for boosting influence to conflict with ARCC (want to lose)
LAVE - Any missions, we want to be #2 in system ~20% below Lave Radio Network
LAVE - Any missions for Defence Party of Lave to make them #3 in the system
WOLF 433 - Any missions for TDW for boosting influence to be #2 with 20% less INF than LHS 2541 Alliance Combine

Commodity Trading:
Profitable trades into LHS 397 - Zillig Depot (All Pads) note 75+% INF desired
Profitable trades into WOLF 433 - Romanenko Port (Medium/Small Pad) note that we want to be #2 at 20% less INF than LHS 2541 Alliance Combine

Exploration Data:
Hand in at LHS 397 - Zillig Depot (All Pads) note 75+% INF desired
Hand in at WOLF 433 - Romanenko Port (Medium/Small Pad) note that we want to be #2 at 20% less INF than LHS 2541 Alliance Combine

General Remarks:
- All TDW Controlled Systems: Until a planned expansion is announced, TDW should have no greater than 65% INF to avoid any unintended expansions.

• LAVE - TDW is to be #2, ~20% below Lave Radio Network
  • WOLF 433 - TDW is to be #2, ~20% below LHS 2541 Alliance Combine
  • As a general rule, when factions in a TDW system are in conflict, we want the native faction (Blue N by their name in Inara when looking at the system) to LOSE. Where two non-native factions conflict, neither winner is “desired”, depending on INF level after the conflict, we would likely boost the LOSER to avoid retreat (happens at 2.5% or lower). Two native factions in conflict can be ignored.

Please continue to use EDMC or similar tools to keep local data up to date.

Keep Turning The Wheel, Hamsters!

Last edited:
LOVELY PEOPLES: I can't tell you how excited I am. We are back from Holiday break and are pushing NOW to get LHS 397 above 75%. We should be going PENDING EXPANSION from there around Monday/Tuesday to get to Sol's test site! So by far the #1 thing I'd love everyone to do is to push HARD missions for TDW in LHS 397!!! Once we get that sorted we will immediately be working on prepping the cube for the LFT 509 jump that (for me and many others) is the one we REALLY want to do so let's get on it! Who is ready to make some history? I know I am really really hoping that Frontier has been paying attention to this little project and that SOMETHING will happen... For those who are interested here is this week's show que'd up to "THE DARK WHEEL" section. I would also highly encourage people to check out the bit later (you can click the timestamp to jump right to it) where we talk about "after Odyssey" what we want from the game over the next 3-5 years!

UPDATE TO -> Orders 09 JAN - 13 JAN 3307
We are now pending elections with ARRC in ARQUE.
We want to LOSE this election to hand over Baird Gateway.

Please discontinue TDW missions in ARQUE and SUPPORT ARRC in the election starting TOMORROW

The remaining items of the 09JAN-13JAN Orders are unchanged.

Primary goals:
  • Push LHS 397 to >75% to trigger the expansion
  • Support TDW in LP 787-52 to win the election and take control of the system

Last edited:
I learnt 2 things today:
1) Zillig Depot doesn't have a shipyard
2) 'Hatebeak', my corvette murder machine, is very good at delivery missions
If you are looking for just transfers, rather than purchases, you are welcome to make use of the facilities on
my FC The Deep Fix. Repair, Re-arm and ship transfer are available less than 1ls from Zellig Depot.

If you are looking for just transfers, rather than purchases, you are welcome to make use of the facilities on
my FC The Deep Fix. Repair, Re-arm and ship transfer are available less than 1ls from Zellig Depot.
Thank you CMDR, I may well take you up on that. I understand you've got a rather well stocked bar!

The bar is very well stocked as it has seen very little custom. I was starting to think I was the only commander working for The Dark Wheel in this system so it'll be nice to have some company.

The bar is very well stocked as it has seen very little custom. I was starting to think I was the only commander working for The Dark Wheel in this system so it'll be nice to have some company.
It is a bit weird, I've been playing in open for all of TDW. I rarely see anyone but thought that I'd see a lot on Sunday but not a soul - even when mixing it up a bit with a bit of bounty hunting at the beacon in Anyanwu then some delivery missions and a bit of normal trading.
We're doing well in LHS 397 so CMDR's must be there.

It is a bit weird, I've been playing in open for all of TDW. I rarely see anyone but thought that I'd see a lot on Sunday but not a soul - even when mixing it up a bit with a bit of bounty hunting at the beacon in Anyanwu then some delivery missions and a bit of normal trading.
We're doing well in LHS 397 so CMDR's must be there.

Yes, the instancing can be quite odd. Aside from my direct friends list, of which of course we instance like 85% of the time in a system/station, I have seen maybe 6 other CMDRs in systems over the past week.

Strangely enough I have seen two other commanders this afternoon and even swapped salutes with one. Before that I had seen only one or two since well before Christmas. Just the chance of instancing I guess, but it would be nice to actually feel present as part of a team.

Top Bottom