Alessia Verdi online (20:17) Typically I've been interdicted by Thargoids
She is in HR 4979
20:20 - LDS 413 (still there at 20:26, 20:30)
20:37 Forgot to check in the gap between 20:30 and 20:37 then spotted offline (didn't get the time sorry)

Go protect her. Don't let Harry Potter near her. That's Salome. She was pulling a Padme stunt in 3304...or was it 3303? It's either that or it's a Salome from Witchspace/ another dimension/ parallel universe. Salome would have been into some deep seeded secrets. Secrets the Club didn't even know.

Alessia Verdi online (20:17) Typically I've been interdicted by Thargoids
She is in HR 4979
20:20 - LDS 413 (still there at 20:26, 20:30)
20:37 Forgot to check in the gap between 20:30 and 20:37 then spotted offline (didn't get the time sorry)
Yes, noticed that too. She was on only briefly. I wanted to go visit, but I couldn't finish what I was doing in time.

Alessia Verdi online EliteDangerous64 2020-08-04 15-16-59-40.jpg

It's not straightforward to keep precise track of time/location. One reason is that when you look at the upper panel, the screen-view rotates to the left, leaving the clock out of view.

Alessia Verdi online-2 EliteDangerous64 2020-08-04 15-27-06-67.jpg

No, I didn't crop the right side of the view at all.

Taken from the Standing orders on the Elite Week Discord https://discord.gg/Wtgnsbq
Orders 5 - 6 Aug 3306

Today was a better day. Anyanwu was essentially stable, which is not a loss, so makes me happy.
We had a strong day over in HR 4979 and are nearly at the point of conflict for system control.
Today's focus will be to see if we can force that conflict, or at least get within striking distance.

Please do not do any of the following activities as they help the enemy:
Do NOT work for other factions in our systems, unless requested in the orders.
Do NOT hand in bounties for any faction other than The Dark Wheel in our systems. You can hand these in to interstellar factors if you need the money.
Do NOT hand in trade goods or cartography data to stations that we do not own.

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:
  • Bounty Hunting in LFT 926 or Anyanwu. Hand in to Anyanwu and HR 4979. (Primarily HR 4979 today)
  • Bounty hunting at the compromised Nav beacon in Anyanwu is also good.

Commodity Trading
- Profitable trades into the TDW owned Delbruck Outpost in Anyanwu.

Missions & Passengers
  • Missions for TDW in Anyanwu
  • Missions in HR 4979 for The Dark Wheel (primary focus today)

Exploration Data:
- Hand in to Delbruck Outpost in Anyanwu.

Please continue to use EDMC or similar tools to keep local data up to date.

Keep Spinning The Wheel, Hamsters!

Taken from the Standing orders on the Elite Week Discord https://discord.gg/Wtgnsbq
Orders 5 - 6 Aug 3306

Today was a better day. Anyanwu was essentially stable, which is not a loss, so makes me happy.
We had a strong day over in HR 4979 and are nearly at the point of conflict for system control.
Today's focus will be to see if we can force that conflict, or at least get within striking distance.

Do NOT hand in bounties for any faction other than The Dark Wheel in our systems. You can hand these in to interstellar factors if you need the money.

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:
  • Bounty Hunting in LFT 926 or Anyanwu. Hand in to Anyanwu and HR 4979. (Primarily HR 4979 today)

Commodity Trading

Missions & Passengers

Exploration Data:

Redacted. Replied to wrong message in wrong thread!

Go protect her. Don't let Harry Potter near her. That's Salome. She was pulling a Padme stunt in 3304...or was it 3303? It's either that or it's a Salome from Witchspace/ another dimension/ parallel universe. Salome would have been into some deep seeded secrets. Secrets the Club didn't even know.
She is a clone with grey eyes like Salome. Salome is dead. She is the daughter of one the 'real' Dark Wheel members, so thats as far as it goes on the information front. The character is probably being played by Drew or another outside of FDEV, it gives a great spin on the wheel ;) so to speak..... Still I lke the fact that although not endorsed by FDEV it sure brings a little life to this player driven community goal. I do have a question. Why wasn't there more information about the BGS and how it works? Theres stuff now being explained in an open forum to which many were completely unaware about....

Orders 6 - 7 Aug 3306

Anyanwu slightly down again. Opposition still there. HR 4979 got a decent boost, but not quite enough to initiate conflict.
On better news, CIA election in LFT 926 finished in our favour.
Same again as yesterday, mostly concentrate on HR 4979.

Some of the work done for opposing factions is still probably coming from our own helpers.

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:

Commodity Trading

Missions & Passengers

Exploration Data:

Optional extra orders 6 -7th Aug 3306:

You may fail missions or murder clean ships for any faction other than The Dark Wheel in Anyanwu or HR 4979. You will take a reputation loss from either activity and earn bounties and notoriety if you do the murders. These activities also have limited effect when opposed so not too many by any single commander.

Optional extra orders 6 -7th Aug 3306:

You may fail missions or murder clean ships for any faction other than The Dark Wheel in Anyanwu or HR 4979. You will take a reputation loss from either activity and earn bounties and notoriety if you do the murders. These activities also have limited effect when opposed so not too many by any single commander.
What are the best missions to take and fail, don't fancy murdering the innocent(call me soft if you like)

Over-sensitive passenger missions work quite well. Look for people who do not like hull damage, then give them a "Trilling ride" out the toast rack.
Sorry to be a pain, you think I'd know this stuff already having played for so long but any particular faction or anyone but TDW

She is a clone with grey eyes like Salome. Salome is dead. She is the daughter of one the 'real' Dark Wheel members, so thats as far as it goes on the information front. The character is probably being played by Drew or another outside of FDEV, it gives a great spin on the wheel ;) so to speak..... Still I lke the fact that although not endorsed by FDEV it sure brings a little life to this player driven community goal. I do have a question. Why wasn't there more information about the BGS and how it works? Theres stuff now being explained in an open forum to which many were completely unaware about....

It does indeed bring more life to this initiative. I particularly like that this is entirely player-driven. We're making things happen - leading to something we don't know yet. It's very cool.

Also: there is quite a lot of info about BGS here. If you visit the Features of Elite / BGS forums you'll find that there's some pretty in-depth questions being answered by people who are into BGS and by one of the volunteer moderators who is as well.
I always appreciate when questions posted here are answered too - it's really helpful.

Top Bottom