Taken from the Standing orders on the Elite Week Discord https://discord.gg/Wtgnsbq

Orders 26 - 27 Sep 3306

Great victory in Turdetani. The system is ours. We have an election to win to free up some influence and work for TDW to take what is available.
Our expansion out of LTT 5455 is progressing well. Expected arrival is on or around Oct 1st.

Please do not do any of the following as they help the enemy:
Do NOT work for other factions in our systems, unless requested in the orders.
Do NOT hand in bounties for any faction other than The Dark Wheel in our systems.
Do NOT hand in trade goods or cartography data to stations that we do not own.

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:
- Bounty Hunting in LFT 926, HR 4979, Anyanwu or LTT 5455. Hand in to Turdetani.

Commodity Trading
- Profitable trades into TDW owned stations in Shinrarta LFT 926 or our new Rushworth Port in Turdetani.

Missions & Passengers
  • Missions for CIA and The Dark Wheel in LFT 926. (Do a few of each. This one will be a slow burn for quite a while)
  • Missions for GQ Virginis General Corporation in LTT 5455. An Election that we want them to win. 1-0 so far 2nd day.
  • Missions for Arque Commodities in Turdetani. Peaceful election ones only.

Exploration Data:
- Hand in TDW stations in Shinrarta or LFT 926 or Turdetani.

Please continue to use EDMC or similar tools to keep local data up to date.

Keep Spinning The Wheel, Hamsters!

Hamster Lite orders 26 -27 Sep 3306:

More retreat prevention in the following systems. Missions and bounty hunting where possible, 20inf or more per commander is fine.

Ross 695 - LP 734-32 Company
Bruthanvan - Null

Diso as mentioned a few posts above mine is a possible thing to check, however the region is quite heavily contested by various groups so politics will likely be involved. From a BGS perspective, very likely possible.

Isn't it strange that the point I was making was missed. FDEV are an English company, more so than you might think!
English, out of their history have a love of secrets and nothing is done without a purpose, downplaying items, understatement and hiding things in plain sight is all part of the ethos and mindset.
Remember Sherlock Holmes is quintessaly 'english' ;), so bearing that in mind HR 4979 development, is at the very least a nod to the TDW efforts, hidden in a list of other stations. Or it could be a part of Odyssey development and we are going to need those star ports! Has anyone done a check on those stations locations? Remember FDEV do nothing without a reason and timing is everything.

Last edited:
Isn't it strange that the point I was making was missed. FDEV are an English company, more so than you might think!
English, out of their history have a love of secrets and nothing is done without a purpose, downplaying items, understatement and hiding things in plain sight is all part of the ethos and mindset.
Remember Sherlock Holmes is quintessaly 'english' ;), so bearing that in mind HR 4979 development, is at the very least a nod to the TDW efforts, hidden in a list of other stations. Or it could be a part of Odyssey development and we are going to need those star ports! Has anyone done a check on those stations locations? Remember FDEV do nothing without a reason and timing is everything.
I thought is was more to do with putting large pad stations in systems that export titfuel so that carrier cmdrs can use bigger ships to fill up, in an effort to spread carriers out a bit more in the bubble.
We can hope for something secret and interesting but I reckon it'll be a bit more mundane.

I thought is was more to do with putting large pad stations in systems that export titfuel so that carrier cmdrs can use bigger ships to fill up, in an effort to spread carriers out a bit more in the bubble.
True, but the bubble already has no shortage of large pad refineries with plentiful stock.

I doubt there's any more to it than "something fairly unimportant to get CG tiers calibrated to carriers", though.

Taken from the Standing orders on the Elite Week Discord https://discord.gg/Wtgnsbq

Orders 27 - 28 Sep 3306

Good progress again today in Turdetani. We are going to be limited very soon by the election there that ties up a significant portion of the influence. Arque Commodities is wining 2-0 so only today and tomorrow left!

Everything else seems to be going along quite well. A little general housekeeping should keep things nice.

Do NOT hand in bounties for any faction other than The Dark Wheel in our systems.

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:
- Bounty Hunting in LFT 926, HR 4979, Anyanwu or LTT 5455. Hand in to Turdetani.

Commodity Trading
- Profitable trades into TDW owned stations in Shinrarta LFT 926 or Rushworth Port in Turdetani.

Missions & Passengers
  • Missions for CIA and The Dark Wheel in LFT 926. (Do a few of each. This one will be a slow burn for quite a while)
  • Missions for GQ Virginis General Corporation in LTT 5455. An Election that we want them to win. 3-0 so far.

Exploration Data:

Keep Spinning The Wheel, Hamsters!

Love of Secrets - Yes
Nothing done without purpose - err, English dont think long term usually, Russia is known for this in Britain for thinking in decades, or China thinks in centuries
Downplaying etc - yes we dont like to boast. Theres a story about some British platoon getting wiped out because the English upper class Commander radioed back to the Americans that 'Its getting a little hot down here' and didnt get prioritised for air support when they were actually being overrun, understatement. Dunno if its true but the principle stands.

So, Stations CG, I have no idea how they will impact on the FC landscape at all but seems just to be an excuse to get them built for the reason stated, for FC owners.
NMLA - going somewhere
Funeral CG - Chance to test FCs, limited pickups guarantee lots of stat points to analyse and stops certain 'obvious' behaviours that wouldnt be as useful analytically, range of SC to pickup, range of distance to CG, number of bodies for FCs / number of FCs / hopefully still working on that server instancing all the time - Story wise part of the NMLA one....ongoing or about to twist or deviate or deflect.

Hamster lite orders 27 - 28 Sep 3306:

Amalangkan - Future of Arro Naga work to counter an active Infrastructure Failure
Zeaex - GQ Virginis General Corporation
LHS 54 - LHS 3197 Central & Co
LHS 3531 - LHS 3836 Commodities

No real limits on work, but a suggested level of 15-20 inf points per commander is fine.

These are preventing retreats in our currently active or soon to be active operational areas. An unintended retreat opens a hole that will need patching by an expansion from somewhere else, a process of 2 weeks or so.

Clip:
Orders 27 - 28 Sep 3306
Tasks for today:
Exploration Data:

Cool. Got a handful of carto-data from that 700+ LY circuit for the latest CG! ...and those fire opals - sheesh!

(all in OPEN too, even the infamous Baal System. There were a crazy number of NPC ships on the scanner when I was trying to leave Oterma Station and only about 2 CMDRs in that mess. The scanner was full.)

(all in OPEN too, even the infamous Baal System. There were a crazy number of NPC ships on the scanner when I was trying to leave Oterma Station and only about 2 CMDRs in that mess. The scanner was full.)
Same for me yesterday, I've never seen anything like it.
I saw a single CMDR in the mess and was getting about 15FPS, so ditched the CG, jumped out to do a bit of bounty hunting for TDW. With all the teabagged carriers any effort on a CG by a single ship is going to be a token gesture.

Orders 28 - 29 Sep 3306

Turdetani jumped up nicely. There is still a bit of influence outside of the conflict to grab today and the conflict should end ready for tomorrow. The timing is working out quite well!

One of our non-natives in LTT 5455 is uncomfortably low so needs a bit of assistance. We do not need to keep The Dark Wheel too high there for now.

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:

Commodity Trading
- Profitable trades into TDW owned stations in Shinrarta LFT 926 or Rushworth Port in Turdetani.

Missions & Passengers
  • Missions for CIA and The Dark Wheel in LFT 926. (I'd really like CIA at around 20% so we can forget about them!)
  • Missions for Wolf 562 Major Inc in LTT 5455 to help restore their fortunes a bit after election loss. (Not too much here!)

Exploration Data:

Keep Turning The Wheel, Hamsters!

Hamster Lite orders 28 -29 Sep 3306:

Yet more systems with uncomfortably low influence non-native factions. 20-ish influence per commander on any of these please!

Phra Lak - Eme for Equality
Zavijah - LHS 2541 Alliance Combine
FN Virginis - Crimson Power Holdings
LHS 3531 - LHS 3836 Commodities
Lopu Maris - LHS 3804 Nobles

Those assisting with these orders have done a stellar job - each day we get a different list of systems because the previous ones have been cleared off the table. We are monitoring a fairly large area of operations at both the Sol end and Lave end of things so there are more systems than usual.

Micha Maverick has been helping me to prepare these daily for well over a month. He's doing a great job!

Orders 29 - 30 Sep 3306

The conflict blocking our progress is over. Hit Turdetani with as much work as you can manage for The Dark Wheel. Trade, Carto, bounties, missions it all helps.
There are a few wars in HR and Anyanwu but they can rest for now.

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:

Commodity Trading

Missions & Passengers
  • Missions for CIA and The Dark Wheel in LFT 926. (I'd really like CIA at around 20% so we can forget about them!)
  • Missions for The Dark Wheel in Turdetani.

Exploration Data:

Keep Turning The Wheel, Hamsters!

Top Bottom