I guess the next step is to get someone with current BGS experience for expansion to setup coordination among the various squadrons. I am NOT that person.
That has already been done on the Discord server listed in OP. We have a BGS planning council that discusses machinations behind closed doors. A mission overview and standing orders channels that are read only where information is disseminated and text and voice comms where all are free to gather in on the discussion. 😁

I love these sorts of community initiatives, but Sol, Achenar, Alioth, Shinrarta Dezhra, Colonia and Ratraii are all locked to prevent expansion into their systems. I'm a member of the Earth Defense Fleet and either us or the Truckers would have expanded into Sol long ago.

I love these sorts of community initiatives, but Sol, Achenar, Alioth, Shinrarta Dezhra, Colonia and Ratraii are all locked to prevent expansion into their systems. I'm a member of the Earth Defense Fleet and either us or the Truckers would have expanded into Sol long ago.
Actually the Hutton Truckers DID expand into Sol but they were moved out by Frontier. But they are a player faction and not TDW. Part of the experiment here is to see if TDW is maybe supposed to expand into that 7th slot in Sol. Again though maybe just getting it to within 10 ly of Sol and not INTO it. it's all a huge experiment for funsies!

I'm afraid to say you can't expand factions into a permit locked system.

lol OK then.

Thank you, apology accepted.

I really do not believe the BGS see player minor faction any differently from non player minor factions, and if there was a way to get into Sol I'm sure the truckers would already be at the bar ;)

How on earth are you a moderator? You didn't provide any proof and your second post highlights were some of the toxicity of these forums stems from. There is a reason why most of the community is on discord.

Last edited:
How on earth are you a moderator? You didn't provide any proof and your second post highlights were some of the toxicity of these forums stems from. There is a reason why most of the community is on discord.
I said i liked arx on the official discord and started getting harrassed by 4 people. One person told me to kill myself, a few told me things i cant repeat here, and not one mod cared.

Actually the Hutton Truckers DID expand into Sol but they were moved out by Frontier. But they are a player faction and not TDW. Part of the experiment here is to see if TDW is maybe supposed to expand into that 7th slot in Sol. Again though maybe just getting it to within 10 ly of Sol and not INTO it. it's all a huge experiment for funsies!

Hasn't a group tried to expand TDW out of Shinrarta Dezhra in the past and been unable to raise their influence? I might be thinking about Aegis Core in Sol.

Hasn't a group tried to expand TDW out of Shinrarta Dezhra in the past and been unable to raise their influence? I might be thinking about Aegis Core in Sol.
We have been able to raise influence of TDW in both ShinDez and LFT 926. It has not been a coordinated effort to raise it to the 75% necessary for expansion lately. Just playing around and seeing that it does change.

The thing needed for this is coordination. Many different squadrons have pledged to assist in project but without centralized coordination, it will be slow and unfocused.
Anyone want to take the reigns on coordination? I am not a coordinator. Just a soldier. I'll do what I'm told.

We have been able to raise influence of TDW in both ShinDez and LFT 926. It has not been a coordinated effort to raise it to the 75% necessary for expansion lately. Just playing around and seeing that it does change.

The thing needed for this is coordination. Many different squadrons have pledged to assist in project but without centralized coordination, it will be slow and unfocused.
Anyone want to take the reigns on coordination? I am not a coordinator. Just a soldier. I'll do what I'm told.

It is a monumental task.

On the discord listed at the end of the Original Post is where this is being organized from. : )

Reasoning: Sol system is where we all live, it’s the center of humanity. Also, interestingly enough, it only has six factions in it. Why does it not have seven? To my knowledge nobody has ever tried to expand a non-player faction into Sol, and I am certain that nobody has ever attempted to expand TDW into Sol.

AEDC expanded an Alliance faction (non-PMF) all the way down from Alliance space with the intention of gaining an expansion in to Sol. A series of targeted expansions in 3302 got us next door and the next expansion should have entered Sol itself - alas the BGS ignored the system and pushed us elsewhere instead. We did however liberate the nasty Federation permit-locked prison colony of Ross 128 instead. Some people may remember.

Last edited:
Ok, scanned the OP (tl;dr?) and joined the Discord. Lots of talk there, for sure. But what I'm missing are instructions for casual grunts like me. Simple instructions.
Like:
  • go to system xyz and shoot abc
  • go to system yxz and deliver carto data to bca
  • go to system zyx and win conflict zones for cab
Something like this, and easily findable (e.g. on a dedicated curated channel in the Discord @CMDR Kai Zen ;) ) would go a long way towards getting me off my lazy donkey. As it is now, I'd have to spend too much time to even find out where I should go to do what.

Ok, scanned the OP (tl;dr?) and joined the Discord. Lots of talk there, for sure. But what I'm missing are instructions for casual grunts like me. Simple instructions.
Like:
  • go to system xyz and shoot abc
  • go to system yxz and deliver carto data to bca
  • go to system zyx and win conflict zones for cab
Something like this, and easily findable (e.g. on a dedicated curated channel in the Discord @CMDR Kai Zen ;) ) would go a long way towards getting me off my lazy donkey. As it is now, I'd have to spend too much time to even find out where I should go to do what.
If im correct, instructions should be

Go to lft 926 system station Meredith City and do missions for The Dark Wheel minor faction that is there. Preferably accepting inf++ rewards.

Until such time as the dark wheel control the station this is pretty much it. Await further orders after we successfully take control, and thank you for your service cmdr

o7

Top Bottom