FCs - Elite Week, assume thats yours Zen? TDW Hairys Garage TDW - is that connected to this effort, if so Ill restock there as its near Nav Beacon to save going back to Bunsen all the time except to hand in bounties.

edit: i hand in bounties at Delbruck but have to restock at Bunsen

Oh, Pete, that scale's easy. I myself only have a GED (The good enough diploma) and about a half a year of college. I suppose I mean in technical ability within the Elite galaxy such as the people involved in cracking the unknown link, the lore keepers and the people who know triangulation (all of which are beyond my ability), and general tin-foiling. You yourself outsmart me by vast amounts. I can't remember the last time I did an IQ check, and can't remember my last score. I suppose I respect most the ability to think outside the box, as it is the foundation of my personal approach.
And by this I just mean not being locked into the canon vs non-canon, as I think sticking to the "official" content may cause loss of vision.
I like people who do this, and luckily there are many of them.
But in my opinion emotional intelligence is also a top tier intelligence.
I do not know a single thing about you and your approach or your achievements beyond what you just told me, my only gripe is your approach to letting people know your opinions of me in a semi slandering approach. Do you really think Psyral doesn't know my history? I'm not saying your approach was the worst.
But you can still tell people someone sucks without being rude about it, that's my only gripe.
I may be many things, but I just can't respect slander. I've dealt with it too much Pete and I refuse to brand a big H for hoaxer on my forehead to prove my worth and my history to every new comer to my channel. It's already there, on my channel, front page.

Published author, that's awesome! Well done. Just trying my hand at writing with this video series. I'm using it as training wheels for an actual book.

It didn't even warrant an answer. He took a very general statement pertaining the community, of which you included him in, and picked it apart for the sake of argument. That assessment of your assessment was a dead end ;p

Taken from the Standing orders on the Elite Week Discord https://discord.gg/Wtgnsbq

Orders 2 - 3 Aug 3306

A decent day in Anyanwu. HR only modest gains. That's those "swings and roundabouts" your parents told you about.

Continue to work both systems as a priority. A bit of work in both LFT and Shin could be helpful too if you have lots of time.

Tasks for today: (Unmodified from yesterday)

Bounty Hunting & Combat:
  • Bounty Hunting in LFT 926 or Anyanwu. Hand in to Anyanwu and HR 4979. (A little in LFT 926 is OK)
  • Bounty hunting at the compromised Nav beacon in Anyanwu is also good.

Commodity Trading
  • Profitable trades into Delbruck Outpost in Anyanwu. This helps TDW.
  • Profitable trades into Meredith in LFT 926 or our ground stations in Shinrarta. (lesser priority)

Missions & Passengers
  • Missions for TDW in Anyanwu
  • Missions in HR 4979 for The Dark Wheel

Exploration Data:
- Hand in to Delbruck Outpost in Anyanwu.

Please continue to use EDMC or similar tools to keep local data up to date.

Keep Spinning The Wheel, Hamsters!

Taken from the Standing orders on the Elite Week Discord https://discord.gg/Wtgnsbq
Orders 3 - 4 Aug 3306

OK, we lost nearly 2% in Anyanwu today. While this may be due to hostile action it may also be due to people doing the wrong thing.

Do NOT work for other factions in our systems, unless requested in the orders.
Do NOT hand in bounties for any faction other than The Dark Wheel in our systems. You can hand these in to interstellar factors if you need the money.
Do NOT hand in trade goods or cartography data to stations that we do not own.

Try to avoid failing missions or being fined in areas we control, though these are relatively minor effects.

On better news, we made solid gains in HR 4979. We have also succeeded in some.. er.. "roadworks" on the way to Lave.

Tasks for today: (Similar to yesterday again)

Bounty Hunting & Combat:
  • Bounty Hunting in LFT 926 or Anyanwu. Hand in to Anyanwu and HR 4979.

Commodity Trading
  • Profitable trades into the TDW owned Delbruck Outpost in Anyanwu.
  • Profitable trades into Meredith in LFT 926 or our ground stations in Shinrarta. (lesser priority)

Missions & Passengers

Exploration Data:

(This is not tracking your activity, it just keeps the system data updated on the third party sites)

FCs - Elite Week, assume thats yours Zen? TDW Hairys Garage TDW - is that connected to this effort, if so Ill restock there as its near Nav Beacon to save going back to Bunsen all the time except to hand in bounties.

edit: i hand in bounties at Delbruck but have to restock at Bunsen
Yes my FC named (for the live of this project) "(TDW ELITE WEEK-1 (TDW)" just to make it as conspicuously obvious as can be that it is the ship for this project will continue to remain in the Primary active system for the remainder of the project. It has every service needed (shipyard, outfitting, repair, rearm, refuel, etc.) so that you may have any ships or modules delivered there and know that they will always move to the main system being worked at no cost to you. The taxes will remain permanently locked at zero percent. I do know that Hair's Garage is also operated by a commander on the project who has graciously set his carrier for use at this time. He may move his around to secondary systems or what have you but if ya ever see it close by and need services he has ya covered!

Fines have already had their negative effect applied at time of issue. If you did something naughty outside of Meredith in LFT 926 for example, then that has a slight negative effect on TDW. Paying it off at Interstellar factors (anywhere, not just Delbruk) should have no further effect.

Handing in Bounty Vouchers, and probably combat bonds at the IF strips them of any influence effect. You do get a reputation effect, at a possibly reduced 75% effect.

Yes my FC named (for the live of this project) "(TDW ELITE WEEK-1 (TDW)" just to make it as conspicuously obvious as can be that it is the ship for this project will continue to remain in the Primary active system for the remainder of the project. It has every service needed (shipyard, outfitting, repair, rearm, refuel, etc.) so that you may have any ships or modules delivered there and know that they will always move to the main system being worked at no cost to you. The taxes will remain permanently locked at zero percent. I do know that Hair's Garage is also operated by a commander on the project who has graciously set his carrier for use at this time. He may move his around to secondary systems or what have you but if ya ever see it close by and need services he has ya covered!

This is very helpful, especially for Anyanwu system that seems to be lacking in stations with a shipyard.

I've stored my medium ships in your FC for cargo and combat missions! Please in the case for any reason you need to jump thousands of lightyears away, please let us know! :)

Orders 4 - 5 Aug 3306

Another slight loss in Anyanwu. In HR 4979, though we gained a bit, two of the lower factions rose significantly.
In both systems, significant work is being done for enemy factions.
To improve our influence, we need to be doing a variety of work. Some bounties, some profitable trade, missions for TDW and cartography drops where possible.
Over 100m of bounties were collected in Anyanwu but we still got beaten on the day.

Rabid Hamsters will be assigned further tasks to counter potential hostile activity.

Please do not do any of the following activities as they help the enemy:
Do NOT work for other factions in our systems, unless requested in the orders.
Do NOT hand in bounties for any faction other than The Dark Wheel in our systems. You can hand these in to interstellar factors if you need the money.
Do NOT hand in trade goods or cartography data to stations that we do not own.

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:
  • Bounty Hunting in LFT 926 or Anyanwu. Hand in to Anyanwu and HR 4979.

Commodity Trading
- Profitable trades into the TDW owned Delbruck Outpost in Anyanwu. (More of this please!)

Missions & Passengers

Exploration Data:

I've stored my medium ships in your FC for cargo and combat missions! Please in the case for any reason you need to jump thousands of lightyears away, please let us know! :)

On that note, I forgot to store my Vulture and now I'm 2k LY away, if you could be so good as to pop over with the FC so I can order my Vulture to it then pop back again it would be much appreciated. :)

Seriously though, if possible, in future if its a bounty hunting place can it be parked round the star near the Nav Beacon? In Anyanwu its as far as the 1st Outpost although that didnt restock when I was there. Using ammo like a noob with a shotgun (which is a pretty accurate analogy as it goes) I have to restock constantly and too tight to synth. Spending as much time in SC as I am fighting. Not that Im there now, Im 2000 LY away but in the words of Arnie 'I'll sue if you print that!', oops no not that quote this one, 'Ill be back!'

I have been out of the forum for quite a few weeks and I just read the missing pages, congratulations on your achievements!!! We are in the good way.

I'm back from the Drew Wagar's lore tour, mining Tritium in the Bubble Nebula. I have lots of cartographic data to sell to the Wheel and I have a question: In order to help The Dark Wheel, is it better to sell all the data at once or better to split the sales over several days?

My fleet carrier "REMEMBER SALOME" will be refueling all this week in the Bubble Nebula. If anyone is interested in traveling back to "The Bubble" for free, all the people are welcome on the fleet carrier.

Departure point: Bubble Sector FB-X C1-26 ABC 5
Destination: HR 4979
Departure day: Saturday, August 8
Estimated departure time: UTC 16:00h
Non Stop travel.

All cabins are equipped with Lavian Brandy, have a nice trip!

Keep turning the wheel!!! o7

Orders 4 - 5 Aug 3306

Another slight loss in Anyanwu. In HR 4979, though we gained a bit, two of the lower factions rose significantly.
In both systems, significant work is being done for enemy factions.
To improve our influence, we need to be doing a variety of work. Some bounties, some profitable trade, missions for TDW and cartography drops where possible.
Over 100m of bounties were collected in Anyanwu but we still got beaten on the day.

Rabid Hamsters will be assigned further tasks to counter potential hostile activity.

Seems like the first opposing activity of note (at least to those of us in the not-behind-the-scenes group). I'm still in my multipurpose Python that's great for missions and trade, great with resulting NPC encounters, fun for RES activity, Just fine for bounty hunting and combat zones, and pretty good for hit-ops. I have been able to engage and destroy even NPC corvettes. NPC FDLs have become pretty easy and other quick ships such as Vipers, etc have as well - even though the good old Python is slow by comparison. Variety is my game.
I know and am happy that there's a team (rabid hamsters) working on things but if there are specific things that could benefit the cause that you don't want to publicize, I'm open to a PM and am more than willing to maintain privacy. This offer doesn't require a response and does not expire. The worst thing you could hear from me in response is: "no" so don't hesitate.

#on-board

Commodity Trading
- Profitable trades into the TDW owned Delbruck Outpost in Anyanwu. (More of this please!)

#On-it!

Top Bottom