Taken from the Standing orders on the Elite Week Discord https://discord.gg/Wtgnsbq

Orders 13 - 14 Sep 3306

Wars are both 3-0 in our favour. Today should see us mop up the opposition then get significant gains in each system. Orders the same as yesterday.

War in LTT 5455. Support The Dark Wheel against GQ Virginis General Corporation.
War in Turdetani. Support The Dark Wheel against Uniting Arque.
Bounty hunting in our other systems and handed in to the war systems also assists.

Please do not do any of the following as they help the enemy:
Do NOT work for other factions in our systems, unless requested in the orders.
Do NOT hand in bounties for any faction other than The Dark Wheel in our systems.
Do NOT hand in trade goods or cartography data to stations that we do not own.

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:
- Bounty Hunting in LFT 926, Anyanwu or HR 4979. Hand in to LTT 5455 and Turdetani to assist the war effort.

Commodity Trading
- Profitable trades into TDW owned ground stations in Shinrarta

Missions & Passengers
  • Combat related missions for TDW in LTT 5455 or Turdetani.
  • Missions for CIA in LFT 926- Election again. sigh

Exploration Data:
- Hand in TDW ground stations in Shinrarta

Please continue to use EDMC or similar tools to keep local data up to date.

Keep Spinning The Wheel, Hamsters!

Anyone on here think that the timing of frontier bringing back CG's, Galnet and a bit of story is a little convenient now we're nearing our intended targets? Not that I'm complaining, it's fantastic they're making the effort but the timing is a little iffy, it seems like they're trying to distract and pull players away from our efforts well not this CMDR, I'll help out a little but then I'm right back to it. I will now remove my tin foil hat and paranoia goggles
Must admit that my first thoughts were along these lines but if the story arcs have the breadth and depth that the CMs are claiming then FDev must have started working on them quite a while back, unless they are planning to open with the absolute minimum to get things rolling and hoping to have the next phase ready in time. To be honest this wouldn't really surprise me.

I'll probably take part in whatever shenanigans are planned, especially if there are decals (I'm a sucker for decals!) but my involvement will be the bare minimum necessary and then it'll be back to turning the wheel.

They said on the LS they had been writing it for about 12 weeks. Dunno how that fits in timewise but probably more of a wider response, maybe heartened by the fact that people doing TTW would care and receive it warmly.

RE: PF & DW - Can't replicate it. EDSM shows I restocked and rearmed after going through LFT 926 so something happened there and didnt visit IF until after HR 4979 so that would account for that PF Bounty so looks like I was overexcited :) Shame, thought I was on to something but no, just too much sugar obviously. Sorry if anyone got excited, but truth must out.

Someone asked about CZ - No I only got / get DW vouchers from CZ in Turdetani.

Taken from the Standing orders on the Elite Week Discord https://discord.gg/Wtgnsbq

Orders 14 - 15 Sep 3306

Well today is a mixed result for The Dark Wheel. We won our wars in LTT 5455 and Turdetani with a 4-0 clean sweep. However with our laser focus on those systems I failed to notice the rise in Anyanwu. We are now above the expansion threshold there and will almost certainly be showing "pending expansion" tomorrow. This meets our goals of expanding into large numbers of systems but is not completely intended.

Do NOT hand in bounties for any faction other than The Dark Wheel in our systems.

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:
- Bounty Hunting in LFT 926, HR 4979 or LTT 5455. Hand in to LTT 5455 and Turdetani. No more in Anyanwu for now!

Commodity Trading
  • Profitable trades into TDW owned ground stations in Shinrarta
  • Profitable trades into TDW owned stations in LTT 5455

Missions & Passengers
  • Missions for TDW in LTT 5455 or Turdetani.
  • Missions for CIA in LFT 926- Election again. (optional. We will probably just ignore them from now on.)
  • Missions for Alliance of LTT 5419 in Anyanwu to prevent potential retreat.

Exploration Data:
- Hand in TDW ground stations in Shinrarta or our station in LTT 5455

Orders 14 - 15 Sep 3306

Well today is a mixed result for The Dark Wheel. We won our wars in LTT 5455 and Turdetani with a 4-0 clean sweep. However with our laser focus on those systems I failed to notice the rise in Anyanwu. We are now above the expansion threshold there and will almost certainly be showing "pending expansion" tomorrow. This meets our goals of expanding into large numbers of systems but is not completely intended.

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:
- Bounty Hunting in LFT 926, HR 4979 or LTT 5455. Hand in to LTT 5455 and Turdetani. No more in Anyanwu for now!

Commodity Trading

Missions & Passengers
  • Missions for TDW in LTT 5455 or Turdetani.
  • Missions for CIA in LFT 926- Election again. (optional. We will probably just ignore them from now on.)
  • Missions for Alliance of LTT 5419 in Anyanwu to prevent potential retreat.

Exploration Data:

So is the impact, a 1 week delay in our expansion towards Sol and more hamster work to keep the target system on course?

I was also wondering what would happen if we were to simply ignore the expansion state in Anyanwu when it comes up.

Edit: while questions are being posed, allow me to ask: If I do RES combat and hold the bounties that I earn for redemption in another system, does this have an impact on the faction in the system where I did the RES combat?

Last edited:
I dont think we get a choice as such, we get put into another system. What happens there is choice I think, can obviously raise influence or maybe go in in 'war' status and can win to stay or lose to retreat, not sure. But I dont think once triggered we can stop the process.

Or then again, if the DW wants to expand somewhere, maybe we should back them without knowing what theyre up to :)

An expansion cycle is 2 weeks so we are delayed at least that long.
We are not ready yet in LTT 5455, but could have been in 4-5 days, perhaps less.

The expansion will go ahead regardless of our activity. We can make an effort to direct it somewhere useful and we will do so but this doesn't help get closer to Sol or Lave.

I suspect a fair bit of the gain in Anyanwu is due to people bounty hunting there, but handing in to local stations instead of taking them to LTT or Turdetani.

I suspect a fair bit of the gain in Anyanwu is due to people bounty hunting there, but handing in to local stations instead of taking them to LTT or Turdetani.

Yes, and this is why I asked the question, because I suspected the same. I expected that the answer to my question (about RES combat) is no.
Another learning opportunity for us...
(or evidence of counter-manipulation?)

I was somewhat upset at tick last night (my time) due to the unplanned expansion.
It will delay our trip to Sol by around a week but is not without a silver lining.
We have more time to prepare at the Lave end of things.

Several systems in range of Anyanwu are suitable targets so we can have another practice run at going to the particular one we want. There does not seem to be much in the way of competing expansions at the moment so it could be a clean run.

As we have no particular strategic need for a system in Anyanwu's cube, I am open to suggestions as to where we should go. We will still try to avoid causing complications for other player groups in the area so this sharply limits the possible systems.

Orders 15 - 16 Sep 3306

I am confused. We should be pending expansion from Anyanwu but apparently are not.
Oh well. Turdetani has a pending war, so today work in LTT 5455.

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:
- Bounty Hunting in LFT 926, HR 4979 or LTT 5455. Hand in to LTT 5455.

Commodity Trading

Missions & Passengers
  • Missions for TDW in LTT 5455.
  • Missions for CIA in LFT 926- Election again. (optional.)

Exploration Data:

Greetings Commanders!
Do you want to do more to Turn the Wheel?
Do you consistently play daily (at least 5 days a week)?
Do you like doing nearly every mission type?
If you have answered YES to the above, then keep on reading.

The Black Sky Legion is the “Tip of the Spear” regarding Turning the Wheel.
We do daily hardcore BGS manipulation to prepare systems to expand The Dark Wheel.

Don’t know a whole lot about the background simulation? NOT A PROBLEM.
Kai Zen has a team of some of the best BGS minds helping shape our orders.
We need your help making those orders happen.

You will work player professions including, but not limited to, and in no particular order:
Explorer, Trader, Smuggler, Data and Material Retriever/Courier, Passenger Murderer, and even as a Mercenary.

We are a small group of dedicated players that constantly help each other out to get things done and are having a blast doing it!

We start wars and manipulate elections.
We throw nonplayer factions out of systems to make room for The Dark Wheel.
We cause targeted, destabilizing chaos, setting up The Dark Wheel for expansion.
We secure the foothold for The Dark Wheel after expansion.
After that, it's onto the next system.
Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Raxxla!

Requirements:
  • Consistent nearly daily gameplay.
  • Follow posted orders (like you already do with the Standing Orders)
  • Follow OPSEC protocols. Black Sky Legion orders/activities are not public knowledge.
  • Report your progress daily in order for leadership to track our collective activities and shape our plans for the next day.

Important notes:
YOU WILL NOT BE ASKED TO PVP.
YOU WILL NOT NEED TO LEAVE YOUR SQUADRON OR PMF.

Anyone wishing to Join the Black Sky Legion, @ ping Kai Zen in the dark-wheel-text channel of the Elite Week Discord Server (https://discord.gg/Wtgnsbq) expressing your interest.

- WolfDragon.VS Master-at-Arms, Black Sky Legion

Last edited:
We are a small group of dedicated players that constantly help each other out to get things done and are having a blast doing it!

We start wars and manipulate elections.
We throw nonplayer factions out of systems to make room for The Dark Wheel.
We cause targeted, destabilizing chaos, setting up The Dark Wheel for expansion.
We secure the foothold for The Dark Wheel after expansion.
After that, it's onto the next system.
Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Raxxla

Wow. you really make mayhem & chaos sound fun!

Cheers!

Orders 16 - 17 Sep 3306

We have our war in Turdetani to fight. We will be shooting at Vucub Huan Corporation.
Trade/carto and missions for The Dark Wheel in LTT 5455.

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:
  • Bounty Hunting in LFT 926, HR 4979 or LTT 5455. Hand in to LTT 5455 or Turdetani. Do NOT hand in to HR 4979!
  • Conflict Zones in Turdetani. Shoot at Vucub Huan Corporation.

Commodity Trading

Missions & Passengers
  • Missions for TDW in LTT 5455.
  • Missions for CIA in LFT 926- Election again. (optional.)

Exploration Data:

Top Bottom