I wasn't yesterday, prior engagement but I've been actively TTW almost from day one
I assume there aren't many of us. Could perhaps wing up for some CZs in the impending war at some point.

I've never actually tried a wing. Been a solo player for 2-3 years. But given the community feel of this initiative, its something I wouldn't mind trying.

Last edited:
I assume there aren't many of us. Could perhaps wing up for some CZs in the impending war at some point.

I've never actually tried a wing. Been a solo player for 2-3 years. But given the community feel of this initiative, its something I wouldn't mind trying.
Allow me to suggest dispensing with "perhaps" and giving it a try. It's a lot of fun and, like me, I think you stand to learn a lot about features of the game.* Case in point:

If you get the opportunity, please try it!

* Edit: and you stand to meet some pretty cool CMDRs!

Last edited:
For anyone that is using my FC :TDW: The Macguffin as a base in LTT 5455, I'm going to be taking taking it out for exploration, so you may want to move your ships off of it if you don't want to end up hundreds of ly out of the bubble.
Thanks for the warning and use of the parking.
When will you be leaving? I've only got one ship onboard and can get it off this evening.

All cleared - Thanks for your hospitality and have a good trip (y)

Last edited:
Taken from the Standing orders on the Elite Week Discord https://discord.gg/Wtgnsbq

Orders 22 - 23 Sep 3306

The war for control of Turdetani begins today. All stations are owned by the enemy, Bruthanvan Co, so watch your reputation if landing. Repair reputation with them by missions in Bruthanvan system, where they also have a war.
A little housekeeping still in Anyanwu and LFT 926 as well. Otherwise our systems look pretty good.

Please do not do any of the following as they help the enemy:
Do NOT work for other factions in our systems, unless requested in the orders.
Do NOT hand in bounties for any faction other than The Dark Wheel in our systems.
Do NOT hand in trade goods or cartography data to stations that we do not own.

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:
  • Bounty Hunting in LFT 926, HR 4979, Anyanwu or LTT 5455. Hand in to Turdetani.
  • Combat Zones in Turdetani. Shoot at Bruthanvan Co.

Commodity Trading
- Profitable trades into TDW owned ground stations in Shinrarta

Missions & Passengers
  • Missions related to election for LHS 346 Democrats in Anyanwu. 1-3 today.
  • Missions for CIA in LFT 926. (optional.)

Exploration Data:
- Hand in TDW ground stations in Shinrarta or LFT 926.

Please continue to use EDMC or similar tools to keep local data up to date.

Keep Spinning The Wheel, Hamsters!

Right. Serious question....am I hurting TDW by being rubbish at combat? Just hit the rebuy screen from a CZ. I have won several today, but maybe I should go run some missions or something? Not sure what the trade off is? Does getting killed once offset several victories? With the diminishing returns? :-/

Right. Serious question....am I hurting TDW by being rubbish at combat? Just hit the rebuy screen from a CZ. I have won several today, but maybe I should go run some missions or something? Not sure what the trade off is? Does getting killed once offset several victories? With the diminishing returns? :-/
So long as you die before the CZ is over, it will probably count the same as leaving the CZ before it's over by other means - which does nothing for either side.

(Otherwise you could exploit it by going in a Freewinder, signing up for the other side, and self-destructing repeatedly)

It's not clear if diminishing returns apply to conflicts - it's a disputed point and exceedingly hard to test - but in this case it's fine anyway.

So long as you die before the CZ is over, it will probably count the same as leaving the CZ before it's over by other means - which does nothing for either side.

(Otherwise you could exploit it by going in a Freewinder, signing up for the other side, and self-destructing repeatedly)

It's not clear if diminishing returns apply to conflicts - it's a disputed point and exceedingly hard to test - but in this case it's fine anyway.
Great thanks. Well I'm enjoying myself and winning a fair % so as long as I'm not doing any harm, I will keep going. I'm not actually "loosing" any

Last edited:
Top Bottom