Taken from the Standing orders on the Elite Week Discord https://discord.gg/Wtgnsbq

Orders 23 - 24 Sep 3306

The war for control of Turdetani continues. 1-0 so far. All stations are owned by the enemy, Bruthanvan Co, so watch your reputation if landing. Repair reputation with them by missions in Bruthanvan system, where they also have a war.
A little housekeeping still in Anyanwu and LFT 926 as well. Otherwise our systems look pretty good.

Please do not do any of the following as they help the enemy:
Do NOT work for other factions in our systems, unless requested in the orders.
Do NOT hand in bounties for any faction other than The Dark Wheel in our systems.
Do NOT hand in trade goods or cartography data to stations that we do not own.

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:
  • Bounty Hunting in LFT 926, HR 4979, Anyanwu or LTT 5455. Hand in to Turdetani.
  • Combat Zones in Turdetani. Shoot at Bruthanvan Co.

Commodity Trading
- Profitable trades into TDW owned ground stations in Shinrarta

Missions & Passengers
  • Missions related to election for LHS 346 Democrats in Anyanwu. 2-3 today. (Keep up the good work!)
  • Missions for CIA in LFT 926. (optional.)

Exploration Data:
- Hand in TDW ground stations in Shinrarta or LFT 926.

Please continue to use EDMC or similar tools to keep local data up to date.

Keep Spinning The Wheel, Hamsters!

Our expansion from LTT 5455 is expected to arrive around 1st October. We should be close to expansion level in Turdetani around the same date ready to push into Lave, though quite a few dominoes need to be carefully positioned at that end of things.

We are considering making a second expansion from LTT 5455 in the direction of LFT 509 as well.

A lot of interesting choices to be made behind the scenes.

Edit: Rabid Hamsters, and occasional Hamster -Lite commanders have helped to fend off at least two unwanted expansions and 3, possibly 5, retreats defending our interests on the path to Sol in the last week or so. There is relatively little that can go wrong with our target from LTT 5455 but we will continue to prevent retreats in the cubes of the current target, LTT 5455 and the final destination next to Sol so we have as clear a path as possible.

At least one commander noticed what we were up to as they reached out to me on discord asking if the meddling in that particular system was our doing. Thankfully we seem to have compatible goals!

Last edited:
The combination of brute force and finesse seems to be getting the job done.

I would still like a few more recruits for Rabid Hamsters as quite a lot of the workload is resting on a few dedicated commanders. Burnout is a constant problem.

This project has several months to run at least before the interesting phase 1, 2 and 3 stuff is all done with. Hopefully we get most of it done before the next expansion gets released and people get distracted by the shiny new things.

You have almost convinced me. I'll give it serious thought.

I think I've put in at least three hours every day bar four since the effort started.
If I can do it, so can you - and I'm lucky if I can put in one hour per day.
Usually:
  • 10 minutes to get to the new location of the day and contemplating that - again - it's a one-horse-system with only small stations, so I need to find another nearby system to collect and park my specialty ships. An IF is also advantageous - some missions will get you fines or bounties, and I want to dump assorted carto and bounties occasionally, and that is rarely an option in the target system-
  • 20 minutes to rep up with the faction of the day. May be more, may be less - all depending on what needs to be done and what the faction(s) have on offer. There's usually a few passenger missions, but those usually take more time to complete than the simpler missions, and your goal usually is to make as many INF points as possible
  • rest of the time finally stack and complete any high INF missions from our current target faction, ocasionally ditching INF for money or some especailly juicy mission rewards (who can resist 5 grade 5 data mats?)
One of our current targets is rather bloodthirsty - intercept and kill, massacre, black ops, wetwork, base attacks, outright space robbery. Others have been more peaceful, demanding nothing more than cargo deliveries.

Mind, these one-horse-systems have the advantage of being easily moved. A 1-billion-inhabitant system with 6 stations takes ages to show any results.

Taken from the Standing orders on the Elite Week Discord https://discord.gg/Wtgnsbq

Orders 24 - 25 Sep 3306

The war for control of Turdetani continues. 2-0 so far. All stations are owned by the enemy, Bruthanvan Co, so watch your reputation if landing. Repair reputation with them by missions in Bruthanvan system.
A little housekeeping still in Anyanwu and LFT 926 as well. Otherwise our systems look pretty good.

Do NOT hand in bounties for any faction other than The Dark Wheel in our systems.

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:
  • Bounty Hunting in LFT 926, HR 4979, Anyanwu or LTT 5455. Hand in to Turdetani.
  • Combat Zones in Turdetani. Shoot at Bruthanvan Co.

Commodity Trading
- Profitable trades into TDW owned ground stations in Shinrarta or Meredith City in LFT 926

Missions & Passengers
  • Missions related to election for LHS 346 Democrats in Anyanwu. 3-3 today. (Last day today!)
  • Missions for Alliance of LTT 5419 in Anyanwu. They are a bit low.
  • Missions for CIA and The Dark Wheel in LFT 926. (Do a few of each. Some of the lower factions are getting a bit uppity!)
  • Missions for GQ Virginis General Corporation in LTT 5455. An Election that we want them to win.

Exploration Data:
- Hand in TDW ground stations in Shinrarta or LFT 926.

Hamster Lite orders 24 -25 Sep 3306:

More retreat prevention work for a selection of systems:

LHS 392 - LHS 378 Progressive Party
Vucub Huan - Social Dhathaarib Revolutionary Party
Wolf 437 - Duamta Gold Creative corp.

Please do not over-work any one of these as Rabid Hamsters are also attending these and a few more. Maybe10-20 inf per system per commander is enough.

You have almost convinced me. I'll give it serious thought.

I think I've put in at least three hours every day bar four since the effort started.
As this is a regular occurrence, I likely qualify too...

ARX cap.jpg

Hmm... I must like this game or something. 🤷‍♂️

Awesome yesterday, was never in the high fight area's in and then, incoming Message and hear an loud Sound. Comes a big federal ship from the Hyperspace and makes a Lasershow *g. But i made it to destroy all laser towers and heat things there. That was cool. 500k credits, if the big will leave. It wouldn't be bad if the ship could even be completely destroyed :)

Orders 25 - 26 Sep 3306

The war for control of Turdetani enters its last day. 3-0 so far. We should crush it today!
Our efforts in Anyanwu won the election from a 0-3 deficit. Great work that has stabilised the system quite nicely.

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:
  • Combat Zones in Turdetani. Shoot at Bruthanvan Co. Last day!

Commodity Trading
- Profitable trades into TDW owned ground stations in Shinrarta or Meredith City in LFT 926

Missions & Passengers
  • Missions for LHS 346 Democrats in Anyanwu. They won the election, but a little more to get them clear of other factions would be good.
  • Missions for CIA and The Dark Wheel in LFT 926. (Do a few of each. This one will be a slow burn for quite a while)
  • Missions for GQ Virginis General Corporation in LTT 5455. An Election that we want them to win. 1-0 so far.

Exploration Data:
- Hand in TDW ground stations in Shinrarta or to Meredith in LFT 926.

Hamster Lite orders 25 -26 Sep 3306:

Well done with yesterday's work - all systems satisfactory.

Today we have a few more low or retreating factions to assist:

Larais - Codorain Emperor's Grace
LHS 369 - G 65-9 Universal PLC
CE Bootis - Confederation of DT Virginis

These are all within range of either our Sol or Lave expansion systems.

Our expansion from LTT 5455 moved into its active phase at tick. We should arrive in the destination system on or around Oct 1st.
This screenshot from Inara shows the likely systems we would expand to from LTT 5455. As LHS 397 has less than 7 factions and is NOT permit locked, we will likely arrive there. It is also nearer than Sol or Ross 128, which were perhaps targets if they were closer and TDW is magical.

1601038926710.png

Last edited:
CMDR 3Davideo checking in!

I'm fairly new to the game, only starting around late August. I was farming engineering mats from High Grade Emissions when I stumbled upon the Turdetani system, attracted by the War state looking for supercapacitors. I noticed the unusually high concentration of fleet carriers and was wondering what was up (do they think the name is funny (TURDetani) or something?), which led me to this thread. This is certainly a neat initiative you've got here, and I'm planning on pitching in once I finish my current personal objectives. Meanwhile, I'll be sure to run EDMC and not step on any toes that could hurt you.

Now the very reason that Lave is an expansion target is because it has a mysteriously permit-locked world. But in this entire thread (and yes, I actually read all 80+ pages!), there has been absolutely no mention that the only other system (besides Lave and Sol) with a permit-locked world is the Diso system. Since it's in very close proximity to Lave, I propose that Diso (along with Tionsla, which has lore connections to The Dark Wheel, Raxxla, and Salome) be added as secondary objectives to the Lave-ward expansion.

Welcome. Glad you found this thread and that you're interested in some of the lore.
Diso is also one of the star systems that appeared in the original game (way back in 1984). It's in the "stellar neighborhood of old" along with Lave, Tionisla, Riedquat, Reorte, Zaonce, etc.
Most of us who have been playing for a while breathed a deep sigh of relief when things got started again in terms of Galnet, CGs, etc., so we're even more interested to see what will happen on our journey here.

Enjoy achieving your objectives. This "project" will be around for a while...

Top Bottom