ANNOUNCEMENT Two new moderators have joined the team

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Philip Coutts

Volunteer Moderator
Blimey more mods, have fun guys.

every time I see a new announcement I cant help but think of one forum member in particular who has been gagging to become a mod but never makes the list. im sure some of the longer serving mods know who im talking about.

Me too......;)

Anyway are there now more mods than posters, it must be close by now....The devils are breeding at an alarming rate :eek:

every time I see a new announcement I cant help but think of one forum member in particular who has been gagging to become a mod but never makes the list. im sure some of the longer serving mods know who im talking about.

You're not the only one ;)

Not sure who you're talking about but some people just aren't the right people to be mods here - people with tempers, people who have a problem with censorship, people who have a problem with the way the rules are administered - those people just shouldn't be made mods no matter how long they've been here.

In the unlikely event I am the one being referred to here ... my reply would be something like this ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARDhJ2dpuYU

Anyway, congrats to the new mods

Last edited by a moderator:
In the unlikely event I am the one being referred to here ...

I didn't know who he was talking about... and I was kind of referring to myself (apart from the temper part) in reasons why some of us shouldn't be mods on this particular site! ;)

Well, it's not me!

And this is why...

Once there the new initiate has to pledge their allegiance to Frontier Developments, their pet cat Tiddles, Sandro's left foot and the mighty Norwich City FC (they do offer a free lobotomy that helps make this last pledge easier so I'm not the only one who has to suffer. Thats just for you MikeSnos).

PS : Going to the match on Saturday squire?

Last edited:
Have you seen the initiation rites that T.j posted?

I'm still wearing the mask. I don't dare show my face in public after going through that initiation.

Don't worry about being blindfolded by one of Mike Evans' old socks once it's stopped moving on its own. They are still waiting for them to stop.

Don't worry about being blindfolded by one of Mike Evans' old socks once it's stopped moving on its own. They are still waiting for them to stop.

That must be the cause of the god-awful smell you get on the A14 near the Milton junction every now and then.... I think Anglian Water/Cambridge Water are being very noble taking the blame for it! ;)

Congratulations to Gwenydd and Ian, may the road ahead be free of troubles and angst and....ah who am I kidding...good luck!

:D

...and the mighty Norwich City FC
They're not the same since the mighty Grant Holt left. As they use to say:

"Grant Holt will not be chosen to play for England. He will choose to play for them."

That aside. Great initiation by the way. New Mods again. Oh great. Now it's even more tricky to be naughty and disgusting on the forum and get away with it! :p

From the Acorn mighty things grow

Welcome to new Mods Gwenydd and Ian.
Extending greetings to all Mods also.

From a newly arrived old school commander.
Aint things different now :D

Thank you for giving up your time to take care of things.

You do know that if you tick anyone off, they are all going to gang up on you in space :D

Ian Phillips

Volunteer Moderator
Thank you for giving up your time to take care of things.

You do know that if you tick anyone off, they are all going to gang up on you in space :D

I have it on good authority that all Mods will start the game with an Imperial Capitol ship. (Ok - I might have made some of that up :))

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom