Two years today. Remember Salome - Text Cyphers

Nah, sort of at a dead end. I am convinced the Fibonacci sequence is something to do with it as it seems the only way to get words out of the noise. At least a fresh perspective.
Sorry guys.

Tony H
When the helium fuel runs out, the core will expand and cool. - A? Surely it will contract & cool?

Finally, the core will cool into a white dwarf and then eventually into a black dwarf. This entire process will take a few billion years. - not right for the black dwarf (which btw is a new 1 for me ;)).
From space.com - However, black dwarfs take quadrillions of years to form. At less than 14 billion years old, the universe is still too young to have created any black dwarfs.

I see you probably got your info from science.howstuffworks, it seems that sight has a few errors.
From nasa.gov - Once the helium in the core is gone, the star will shed most of its mass, forming a cloud of material called a planetary nebula. The core of the star will cool and shrink, leaving behind a small, hot ball called a white dwarf , 3 other sites (including http://www.astro.keele.ac.uk/workx/starlife/StarpageS_26M.html) I read said the core will cool, but did not state what would happen to its size. But expanding whilst cooling would appear to defy the laws of physics ;) (excluding the formation of water ice :p).

Last edited:
This is stupid, but what about, "keystoae?"

ae is one of the words in the puzzle. Or is it ea?

eyketsoa keystoea
icineccans ?
rhT7aamtC7 ramtah T7 C7?
oloRqExal
aAnonVt
1ieso
iypuloe
tnlhboRClar
H17nE
anlI7CDsD
typrrhSu
utlnsi