Two years today. Remember Salome - Text Cyphers

Nah, sort of at a dead end. I am convinced the Fibonacci sequence is something to do with it as it seems the only way to get words out of the noise. At least a fresh perspective.
Sorry guys.

Tony H
When the helium fuel runs out, the core will expand and cool. - A? Surely it will contract & cool?

Finally, the core will cool into a white dwarf and then eventually into a black dwarf. This entire process will take a few billion years. - not right for the black dwarf (which btw is a new 1 for me ;)).
From space.com - However, black dwarfs take quadrillions of years to form. At less than 14 billion years old, the universe is still too young to have created any black dwarfs.

I see you probably got your info from science.howstuffworks, it seems that sight has a few errors.
From nasa.gov - Once the helium in the core is gone, the star will shed most of its mass, forming a cloud of material called a planetary nebula. The core of the star will cool and shrink, leaving behind a small, hot ball called a white dwarf , 3 other sites (including http://www.astro.keele.ac.uk/workx/starlife/StarpageS_26M.html) I read said the core will cool, but did not state what would happen to its size. But expanding whilst cooling would appear to defy the laws of physics ;) (excluding the formation of water ice :p).

Last edited:
Could this represent a map? Now I am experimenting with joining the dots with lines. Could these lines represent the quadrants of our galaxy? See image.
View attachment 134498

This could represent a map of one elite game, like this one. (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...ap-Scan.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170724110153 )
latest

This is stupid, but what about, "keystoae?"

ae is one of the words in the puzzle. Or is it ea?

eyketsoa keystoea
icineccans ?
rhT7aamtC7 ramtah T7 C7?

Although if following the fib thing.

eyketsoa Fib: fxjdvqrx, Ceaser Cipher: 3: iamgytua(Iamgetyoua?).
eyketsoa 13: rlxrgfbn Fib: skyqidek
icineccans 13: vpvarppnaf Fib: wowbtnm...
rhT7aamtC7
oloRqExal
aAnonVt
1ieso
iypuloe
tnlhboRClar
H17nE
anlI7CDsD
typrrhSu
utlnsi
RcemoiecL8H
iein i
seedteMA
rleEes
aR2rCeha
CiieMls
eAti
xstfGu
a 9
u dAcH1
9baEaaata
WltQui
IrFseRa
irFna
0rrnoLT
iRtealaae
ohrierH4isi
Ctord
Vmiema
oaEufnxZrP
4h6iim
w 1un
yGwTsD
ea
Mbsuoib
alt
PmeiT4
oPoiO0nar
iuui
itScatsai6
Sumsnkpe
munVitiDo
diou
paI6K4r
nua
P5lytPe

Last edited:
Quite curious that re-arranging numbers in the right hand text, I manage to find 3 Fibonacci sequence numbers (F21, F22, F23). Now if we remove the zero (0) from the left over numbers and make it F0 in the Fibonacci sequence, then add the numbers left over 7944064, they add up to 34, which is F10 in the Fibonnacci sequence.

So we end up with the following Fibonacci sequence, F0, F10, F21, F22, F23. I now need further work to give these numbers further meaning. Or, in this order, F21, F22, F23, F0, F10.

Last edited:
This tapestry holds a secret.
Palimpsests and blueprints
While a universe unfolds.
An axis of dying light
That spins in the black.

Spiral galaxies also follow the Fibonacci pattern.

Hi Guys,

Thought I share my approche.

My theory is based on Drew's hint that he used a similar technique for the previous hint.
I didn't choose the Fibonacci route because Drew stated that the hint was already in the first aniversary image.
(And because there are already some of you on this)
So I searched for historical / mythical connections with the name Salomé.
It turned out to be a common name at the time Jesus was born.
I chose Salome, the daughter of Herodias.

Why? Drew writes the name in French.
This led me to a play by Oscar Wilde, which was first banned in London and later premiered in Paris.
In this piece Salome dances the dance of the 7 veils.

Veils? -> Veil Nebula. There was a connection to the stars. But this Nebula is far away from where Drews Salome traveled, I thought.
On the wiki page of the Veil Nebula, a single star is mentioned because it is quite dominant in the front of the nebula.
It's 52 Cygni. This system is right on the edge of the bubble, so I scanned it ... nothing.

52 Cygni has 17 bodys total. 1 star. 4 planets with each a few moons.
There are no human settlements or stations.
A few reandom degenerated emissions.

Well, I guess I ended up in a dead end.
I feel like it was too easy anyway.

Some other things I noticed:
The Hebrew version of the name Salome is related to the Hebrew word for peace.
The name has links to Jewish books and the Bible.

Salome's ship was named Seven Veils iirc so I think you're on the tight track regarding Oscar Wilde's version. That play has to hold a clue imo

And the solution? 🧐

Pepperidge farm remembers!!

Drew's old. He's haveing bread fume based hallucinations! 8)

He wasn't the kid in the commercial was he?

The guy almost burning his hands is an obvious hint! It's the secret to the mystery of Elite Dangerous.

Salome is grandma who makes the bread. The raisins are locations in the universe.(notice they are swirled.) And when a raisin magically appears on MB's beard we will have the location! So, send him pepperidge farm bread to get the final location of Raxxla. Wait, this is the wrong thread for this... I'm getting confused again. I thought this was the thread with the Red Dwarf video in it. Either way. It's all the same secret.

Last edited:
Top Bottom