Two years today. Remember Salome - Text Cyphers

And her hairdo is the same as this picture.

Source: https://youtu.be/unfzfe8f9NI

hb_16.95.jpg

Was this movie out near the time of the game events?

What if salome is really her father in drag and with a boob job and made it easier to get john the baptists head by insuring he did the dance of the 7 veils... Which He may have had a thing for doing anyway and ensured he got what he wanted. That woman has a clear mustache and 5 o clock shadow! At minimum the artist had to have panted himself or some other guy on that photo. The face is not a woman! 8D

Eitehr way, I beleive we have discovered Drews secret love of abba!

Last edited:
Looks like you are pretty close if you can get darkwheelstatus out of it. Odds of it being random would be astronomical.
Dynesty is right next to the word gateway also. And it has the a's to exchange that e out on both sides of the word. That is a lot of words seemingly fitting that fit the events isn't it?!

What would gateway be in regards to potentially?

Dynesty is right next to the word gateway also. And it has the a's to exchange that e out on both sides of the word. That is a lot of words seemingly fitting that fit the events isn't it?!

What would gateway be in regards to potentially?

Well Gateway is pretty common if you are looking into Raxxla. It is also the hq of Edmund Mahon.

Dynasty is of course Project Dynasty.

Looks like its getting solved soon.

Edit: ok not common and now sure whether it had been revealed before but Gateway was something Guru and myself was looking at a few months back. Might be on one of Guru's video.

Last edited:
There is also potentially the word, "rank," if you take the last letter in the second row, assuming it's not, "n," and it goes straight to the next line, and, "ank," at the beginning of the last row. Although that is small enough to be a coincidence.

Also the word, "map," on the first row. But again, it's a small word and could be coincidental.

That would make: (? don't qoute me on this.)
darkwheelstatus = arkdwheelstatus = eyketsoa icineccans rhT7aamtC7 = a rkdwheelst atus <- r and d are both i in this word. Both ee are cc in icineccans if I'm correct.
map = tnlhboRClar
adynestya = diou paI6K4r = adyn estya = diou palK
gateway = nua P5lytPe <- P = a in this case.
rank = iuui itScatsai6 <- i is all over the place. Maybe different rules for each word?

Not sure if that is even how the decryption is working. 8)

And there is not direct word correlation to letters in this setup. At least not uniformly and in a simple way. Could be a more complex pattern though.

I haven't gone over the letter change yet. Maybe there is a fib based letter change in the words somehow.

eyketsoa icineccans rhT7aamtC7 = a rkdwheelst atus = 0 17,18,5,17,23,24,24,15,21,1 17,14,25,8

Last edited:
The results of the Myszkowski cipher are interesting. It may be part of the solution, but I think Vetinari is right. It could be multiple ciphers put together. Dividing it up seems to be the hard part. :unsure:

Just to try something new, I took all of the lines that correspond with spaces in the left text and tried different ciphers.
If you decipher it as a Beaufort cipher with the key "HLWEFMLVTEE" you get this:

"QEDEFASTARTAKINDBLECTADHEAFTDZILONDONMILKTEAHADPUOSGP"

London Milk Tea! Drew wants somebody to run to London and get him a cup of tea with milk for him to enjoy while he listens to Abba! That may be the only way he will give us the key.

BTW some of you guys might want to check the cipher text again. I see some typos around. I see @Max Bothin has an extra t in the 24th word. I myself was missing an L. So whoever used another's translation might want to look at it again.

BTW some of you guys might want to check the cipher text again. I see some typos around. I see @Max Bothin has an extra t in the 24th word. I myself was missing an L. So whoever used another's translation might want to look at it again.

you mean the eyeketsoa-thing? Did I copy it wrongly?

Edit: Oh, I see...Wltt...I will try it again tomorrow! Thank you!

Last edited:
arkdwheelstatus != dark wheel status
If you flip to that, the whole alg that produced it is trashed.

It was designed to defeat the techniques typically involved when encountering a puzzle. I'm fairly confident a brute force attempt will not work. It's requires a little subtlety in the approach, but all the clues are there.

I'm assuming there may be some letter rearangement. It's a little too close to not count. Why do you have to throw it out? We have no idea how the puzzle was made.

I'm assuming there may be some letter rearangement. It's a little too close to not count. Why do you have to throw it out? We have no idea how the puzzle was made.
Too close not to count? Do you know about large number theory and crypto or are you just making things up? I can give it an index of 0 and get "Map" "That" "Seed"

The word but is right after quo also. There are a few other small words. MAybe it's two messages like the poem suggest and they are smushed together.

Too close not to count? Do you know about large number theory and crypto or are you just making things up? I can give it an index of 0 and get "Map" "That" "Seed"

Because we don't know what was encrypted. It may have been partial mishmash before the encrypting.

And good. Maybe we should consider those.

Top Bottom