Two years today. Remember Salome - Text Cyphers

I mean the J is excluded entirely, all other letters are there as either lowercase or uppercase. Counting them as separate characters leaves it with 40-50 unique characters.
It may be possible that upper/lowercase represent different characters entirely, but I'm just assuming that they represent the same character. That would leave two missing.

There is no "J" in the Soliloqui either. As I wrote before: All letters of the ciphertext are in the Soliloqui, leaving some rest, looking like "Raxxla"...

There are so many possibilities that have been looked at, it might also be reading things, you want to read.

I still am convinced, that it is a columnar encryption AFTER someone scrambled the words anagram-style.

I guess, we are on the right path. In the end, there should be one or more results, leaving NO letter and having some kind of meaning, probably some "in" or "at" would be wrong, but the main words "dark wheel", "gateway"...should be there.

further fumbling: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threa...d-other-mysteries-thread-9-the-canonn.300054/

I guess I have this so far:
dark wheel, status quo, rank, gateway, dynasty expedition, the club, evil, reclamation, prism, Rebecca, Tionisla, Conflux, Formidine Rift, Hawkins Gap (no G here, look here) , Dyhia (letters are there, it could be in the ciphertext), PRU-Aescs, Reorte

remain: t t mbtiliuinorsi if in sa enctalrapri oneto lci rue quateiliamataal sera colaahentreosienaesv i rats hriuiremscsieoch tay pocperiumluvomm ties ntmeliaahdotboaiodex usxrazu hi puerhdanianuicl am p

actually my thoughts are build up upon the words dynasty expedition, the club and Conflux...it is about the story of ships flewn there to drop beacons for some reason. this gave me the idea to look up logical combinations to this story. while searching "conflux" I found some more information (see link above). I guess the ciphertext tells a story about the Conflux and the PRU-Aescs Sector...

https://www.edsm.net/de/system/id/7024499/name/Pru+Aescs+HW-S+b31-2

Last edited:
Since capitalization is lost, I replaced it by hand with the letters which were originally Capitalized in the original image and some words stand out starting from the left. You shift some letters akin to hopscotching:

Looks something like this (From CMDR Forceshild's work):
peTtrysarkDWheelStatusMQuobutasiliuIncorsiiFinbsReaecclRectamaPionmriseferinchtaltorhaPriaonemioitolncnTioaislRreoiteRuedquateilexiamataalseracolaahentreosienaesviratshriuiremscssieonchiktaypocperiumdiluveonmmeviltiesntmeliaahdotboaiodexriuscoftlunfapxgrazuhirankpuerhdanianuiclamhipwbCluaDynestyadpGateway

You'd realize that its some keywords with Drew Wagar's book titles as brought up by CMDR Zieman. The capitalization for the original image seems to fit with book titles e.g. Status Quo

Tapestry (my guess only. might be wrong. The missing A might be looped around from the end of the ciphertext. Seems correct because the subsequent words are not missing any letters)
DarkWheel
Status Quo
Mutabilis
Incursio
Finis
Rebecca
Reclamation
Prism (my guess only. might be wrong)
Premonition (This one seems iffy, shrug)
Tionisla
Reorte
Riedquat
Club
Dynasty
Gateway

Anyway hope you guys have further success with this. I can't really guess at the middle part of the ciphertext. Some outstanding capitalization left are C V K Z (may be Zurara but shifting is weird) H G (Maybe Hawkins Gap but the shifting is weird) which should be easier to solve as they are unusual. The next word might be Premonition before Tionisla. My guess is you have to remove these keywords, akin to removing the first layer from a palimpsest, and then manipulate the remaining text 1 more time.

Last edited:
Tapestry?

Did you notice that there is often a shift of 4 to get the correct word? arkd-> dark

tapestry=star type...also ;-) like in the Log of the Conflux delta story: where a ship got stuck in a neutron star...fits with the desciption in the "tapestry" that holds a secret. A star, that holds a secret, simply the neutron star in that logfile story...

Tapestry (my guess only. might be wrong. The missing A might be looped around from the end of the ciphertext. Seems correct because the subsequent words are not missing any letters)
DarkWheel
Status Quo
Mutabilis
Incursio
Finis
Rebecca
Reclamation

Yeah! You are absolutely right: it´s his books at that part of the text: (i simply moved letters behind the solved words)

"
pet try s (missing a...though, probably some leftovers are simply thrown within the parts that make sense) - tapestry (or star type ;-)
arkd wheel - dark wheel
status quo
mbutasili - mutabilis
uincorsi - incursio
if in s - finis
breaecc - rebecca
lrectama on i - reclamation
p mr is" - prism
ef rincht - (no idea yet)
ealtra - Altera (another Book)
o h pria one mio i to lnc - (no idea yet)
ntioaisl -tionisla
rreote -reorte
I red quat - Riedquat
U eilexiamataal sera colaahentreosienaesv i rats hriuiremscssieonchik tay pocperiumdiluveonmm evil ties ntmeliaahdotboaiodex
riuscoftlunfapx (rift,conflux, leftover: usap)
usap grazu hirankpuerhdanianuic lamh lpw (no idea yet)
bclu – club
adynsty - dynasty
e adp - (no idea...probably this "a" is the one we need for "t_a_pestry"?)
gateway

I bet, the books are definately in the text.

Leftover:
ef rincht U eilexiamataal sera colaahentreosienaesv i rats hriuiremscssieonchik tay pocperiumdiluveonmm evil ties ntmeliaahdotboaiodex usap grazu hirankpuerhdanianuic lamh lpw e adp

Last edited:
Since capitalization is lost, I replaced it by hand with the letters which were originally Capitalized in the original image and some words stand out starting from the left. You shift some letters akin to hopscotching:

Looks something like this (From CMDR Forceshild's work):
peTtrysarkDWheelStatusMQuobutasiliuIncorsiiFinbsReaecclRectamaPionmriseferinchtaltorhaPriaonemioitolncnTioaislRreoiteRuedquateilexiamataalseracolaahentreosienaesviratshriuiremscssieonchiktaypocperiumdiluveonmmeviltiesntmeliaahdotboaiodexriuscoftlunfapxgrazuhirankpuerhdanianuiclamhipwbCluaDynestyadpGateway

You'd realize that its some keywords with Drew Wagar's book titles as brought up by CMDR Zieman. The capitalization for the original image seems to fit with book titles e.g. Status Quo

DarkWheel
Status Quo
Mutabilis
Incursio
Finis
Rebecca
Reclamation
Prism (my guess only. might be wrong)
Premonition (This one seems iffy, shrug)
Tionisla
Reorte
Riedquat
Club
Dynasty
Gateway

Anyway hope you guys have further success with this. I can't really guess at the middle part of the ciphertext.

peTtrysarkDWheelStatusMQuobutasiliuIncorsiiFinbsReaecclRectamaPionmriseferinchtaltorhaPriaonemioitolncnTioaislRreoiteRuedquateilexiamataalseracolaah
exile?...…………………..
entreosienaesviratshriuiremscssieonchiktaypocperiumdiluveonmmeviltiesntmeliaahdotboaiodexriuscoftlunfapxgrazuhirankpuerhdanianuiclamhipwb
enter is on?....virus?...……… science?...…………..perium (imperium?)…evil ties?…………………….exodus?.conflux?...…………………………??
CluaDynestyadpGateway

peTtrysarkDWheelStatusMQuobutasiliuIncorsiiFinbsReaecclRectamaPionmriseferinchtaltorhaPriaonemioitolncnTioaislRreoiteRuedquateilexiamataalseracolaah
exile?...…………………..
entreosienaesviratshriuiremscssieonchiktaypocperiumdiluveonmmeviltiesntmeliaahdotboaiodexriuscoftlunfapxgrazuhirankpuerhdanianuiclamhipwb
enter is on?....virus?...……… science?...…………..perium (imperium?)…evil ties?…………………….exodus?.conflux?...…………………………??
CluaDynestyadpGateway

I guess, Drew did the following steps:

1. make a Text
2. encrypt it
3. anagram extra words
4. add the (known now) words like...dark wheel, asf...
5. encrypt it again.

we did: 5...did a Macziewiskzizinsi-Whatsoever Turnaround and found the scrambled words (4 and 3. now solved).
Now we excluded the known words and have to decrypt the leftovers. I thought, if it was right and easy, the same encyption method should work: taking the leftovers and do an decryption backwards with the same method (5. keyword "bacd":
"fchamtclaaeohrierhisictordvmiemaoaofguaudacheenoieiniitscatsaisumsnkpemunvitidosnxzrphiimwrhpoiouemarleeesarrcehaciiemlseatilarhneanllditrnolexalaanonvtiesoiypuloetnlhbuupalkrnuapp" what seems to be no anagrammed text.

and try to solve this again (ROT, Ciphered, )....but that does not seem to work...

Guys, my updated entries

pettrys tapestry?
arkdwheel darkwheel
status status quo
mbutasili mutabilis
uincors incursio
iifins finis
breaecc rebecca
lrectama altera

ionpmrise promise

ferinc ?

htaltorh Hathor? Egyptian Goddess

apriaonemioitolnc premonition

ntioaisl tionisla
rreoite reorte
ruedquatei riedquat

lexiamataalseracolaahentreosienaesviratshriuiremscssieonchiktaypocperiumdilu (not yet deciphered) mission, center, Sirius, ship. Possible words?

veonmmevilties seven veils

ntmeliaahdotboaiodexrius motor, axis, elite. Possible words?

coftlunfapxg conflux? The Conflux

razura zurara Syreadiae JX-F c0 (Zurara)

hinkpuerhdanianuiclamhipw (not yet deciphered)

bclua club

dynstya dynasty
edp
gateway gateway

Last edited:
I know :) I'm trying to keep it in mind it probably is just patterns but there is always the possibility...I'd want to know the way we should have solved it to be sure though

Awesome. (Holy crap, it's almost hard to believe that confirmation actually happened. I didn't think it was ever going to be solved.)

And what about:
ferinc ? fenric

I'm assuming not, but considering the popularity of doctor who...

And isn't fenric from a mythology? I sounds so familiar. I might be thinking final fantasy. So, possibly not relevant.

bclua club

dynstya dynasty
edp <- a
gateway gateway

If you take the A from before dyansty instead of after, that leaves aedp which could be, "deap". Wait, no it couldn't. "deep" 8p

3 Letter Words

2 Letter Words

Assuming that is even a word.

Just thought of something. Did he confirm the list of books, or abba?! Oo

Last edited:
Hrm.. if its Myszkowski transposition, we're missing the number 3, really need that for the column index for the key word... odd that it would be missing. Regular incomplete columnar tranpositon also works as well.

Numbers... can't just be throwing the numbers out, they are used for sometthing...

A variant form of columnar transposition, proposed by Émile Victor Théodore Myszkowski in 1902, requires a keyword with recurrent letters. In usual practice, subsequent occurrences of a keyword letter are treated as if the next letter in alphabetical order, e.g., the keyword TOMATO yields a numeric keystring of "532164."
In Myszkowski transposition, recurrent keyword letters are numbered identically, TOMATO yielding a keystring of "432143."

Our Numbers: 7711778291904461406645

4 Column key doesn't divide evenly, Perhaps we are looking at more than one message, each with a different number of columns.

Remember as Myszkowski key
Remember

Last edited:
3 is the missing letter from the puzzle to start with. There are a few missing letters also. I'm probably missing what you are saying though. I'm not familiar with these.

Is it possible the keyword is: REMEMBER?

REMEMBER
TTATE1S
DIAEYS
EOWLKIA
YTPQEUM
BLUOITES
UTISNO
ILRHFOBB
OSREACA
LLRAART
HII1P
tta te1sdiae ys eow lkia ytpqeumbluoitesu tisnoilrhfobb osreacallraa rt hii1pm7rnfceei naaint4l i0n7 ocrdrespodn octioylptcr0nr hiasarur tnu itelasnuuslia i racereitm oohiscehcrtlat8ihe7 sairehaii6n4 iai s ssimeume dcttsnetmocakp rrd7le e ev emusm ioanvre2mlritcae ohidao arco ieiuqedimflnesou xezxa ptripa aix s4lt6kfhg6 u4r iaia n9m auua wd na pc1huo15l n9 nbytayegvapeaw

I have no idea how to do these. 8)

I did with numbers and punctuation to get that key. Does that matter at all?! And do the capital letters matter?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm14vk7rh5o

Found this. Does the arkd mean that it's shifted somehow and multiple encryption words or whatnot?

And I have to note. Doing your encryption and decryption with a government website is the most secure way to crypt!! ><

Last edited:
Top Bottom