Type-10 Defender Blueprint

Have two of these monstrosities, and love 'em.

The first is configured as a general-use ship, with 4 large MC's (G5 Overcharged), 3 medium beams (G5 Efficient), and 2 small seeker missiles. I don't need to fire missiles very often.

The second is rigged for fighting Thargoids, with 2 large AX Missiles, 2 large AX MC's, 2 Medium Flak, 1 medium busrt and 2 small burst lasers. I'm starting to suspect, though I've not yet tested the idea, that the small slots would be a great place to put a pair of cytoscramblers for shield strippage.

Liz Ryder - Sturdy mount, up to 45% increase to warhead Grade 5. Then - add a special to each warhead, add either deep cut payload (wrecks hull and shreds internals) or reverberating cascade (Bypasses shields and takes out the shield generator)

A T-10 can carry a total of 16 Torpedo's

Up sides - You can one shot any large NPC ship in game (one volley, around 6 torps)

Down sides - Only useful when in wings, or a defensive measure for freighter captains, ammo count means you can only take out two maybe three Cutter/Corvette NPC's ships at best before heading back to restock.

Not good weapons for farming NPC's, great for knocking someones teeth out in open, or doing assassination missions.

All the assassination missions I've done have thrown single high rank Corvettes. running shieldless, not a scratch, get to the 2km 3 sec arming range, let em go and watch the Corvette pop.

This is a very accurate assessment.

Top Bottom