Ships Type 10 Defender Club

Im oficially back in the club, since i bought back this ship and will be using it as my go to ship for my main ocupation in this game, exploration!

ehnmad.jpg

It wont be a great jumper as range goes, but it is a small tank with decent shields, around the 35ly mark, and almost everything i feel i could take on a bigger trip, its got a cool paintjob and body kit too.
But has exploration is not about how far and fast you go but actually about how much u discover and explore, its fine as it is.

I called it the "RAXXLIANWHALE" cause im a tinfoild fan...

As a true explorer ship i got no guns on it.

Im oficially back in the club, since i bought back this ship and will be using it as my go to ship for my main ocupation in this game, exploration!

ehnmad.jpg

It wont be a great jumper as range goes, but it is a small tank with decent shields, around the 35ly mark, and almost everything i feel i could take on a bigger trip, its got a cool paintjob and body kit too.
But has exploration is not about how far and fast you go but actually about how much u discover and explore, its fine as it is.

I called it the "RAXXLIANWHALE" cause im a tinfoild fan...

As a true explorer ship i got no guns on it.
It's a great explorer with that awesome canopy as well tons of hull. Here's my build: https://s.orbis.zone/3bzq

If anyone wants to try one of the most fun and noob friendly (but not noob engineering friendly) PvE builds this is the one:

You will evil laugh even if you never evil laughed before.

Does t10 have PVP potential? Any chnaces in staying aganist a Conda or a Cutter?

Yes, it does. But if you do well in a t-10, you will do better in another big ship.
Drag hounds are very important if you want to constantly hit with plasmas, as they can be used to balance your maneuverability disadvantage. Very annoying to fight anything that has target lock breaker, as you're impossible to miss :D

My good friend and I are proud members of the Type 10-Defender club. After being out in the black in our Anaconda's so long we came back to the bubble to do some of that painite and void opal mining we've been hearing so much about. Started out in Pythons and then after a few hauls got our Type 10's and kitted them out with weapons and mining gear. No more worrying about pirates if we have to take a break while in the rings and instance back in. Wanna scan me, they gone wish they hadn't!

I've used my Type 10 for cargo hauling to and within the Witch Head Nebula. Between local stations without a fuel scoop and shields, it can haul over 500 tons of cargo.

Used to have a trader T-10. Was k but swapped it for a trader Cutter. 200t more cargo, same unstoppable escape from submitted interdiction.

It is a fun ship tho'.

love my t10 must be the industrial look and the sounds.

anyways has any one of you killed any thargoids with it curious if we got some AX cmdrs here. would like some build suggestions! thanks !

Need Ship Launch mining Vessel. fitting in between astroids ain't so easy. Love The spoiler Wish it had a purpose. does really well against Eagles if you fly backwards lol
wish the hardpoints were better located and the 1 hardpoints upgraded to 2s.

Need Ship Launch mining Vessel. fitting in between astroids ain't so easy. Love The spoiler Wish it had a purpose. does really well against Eagles if you fly backwards lol
wish the hardpoints were better located and the 1 hardpoints upgraded to 2s.
The spoiler has point defence on it.

Need Ship Launch mining Vessel. fitting in between astroids ain't so easy.
Personally I just go with big shields and some extra hull armour, and just shunt the little roids out of my way. And if I have to grind down the sides of the bigger asteroids... meh.. its only paint. For the tricky stuff I send in the collector minions. :LOL:

I get more pleasure out of my T10 than any other ship in the game. I have looked and looked but have yet to see my first thargoid.

I now have the type 10 as well. Had python before, but always got ganked and killed in that. Got type 10 after mining in solo mode, A-rated it and did some engineering and went back into open to for more engineer grind. ganker in FDL interdicted my thicc rear end of my "THICC-10" and immediately starts to shoot me up. So... I decided kiling him is not enough, I need, no I WILL assert dominance on this lowlife.

so I shat out 2 fighters to meme the glorious FDev's netcode on him(dominance asserted:50%) , and then have him run into my reverb cascade mines as he is being buzzed by the fighters, blowing his shields out(dominace asserted:100%), and then 60%- 0% him in one go with a headbutt(dominance asserted:9001%).

the result is like jingles quoted: "I can sink a mineshaft into him and mine enough salt to last for several centuries."😏

Last edited:
I now have the type 10 as well. Had python before, but got ganked repeatly in that. Got type 10 after mining in solo mode, A-rated it and did some engineering and went back into open to for more engineer grind. ganker in FDL interdicted my thicc rear end of my "THICC-10" and immediately starts to shoot me up. So... I decided kiling him is not enough, I need, no I WILL assert dominance on this lowlife.

so I shat out 2 fighters to meme the glorious FDev's netcode on him(dominance asserted:50%) , and then have him run into my reverb cascade mines as he is being buzzed by the fighters, blowing his shields out(dominace asserted:100%), and then 60%- 0% him in one go with a headbutt(dominance asserted:9001%).

the result is like jingles quoted: "I can sink the mineshaft into him and mine enough salt to last for several centuries."
How do you launch two fighters at once?

How do you launch two fighters at once?
you need 1 crew members and 1 muticrew player active in the ship, then have the 7D/6D fighter hanger with 2x fighter slots. then launch each of them with the crew in each of them.(at that time my brother was muticrewing in my ship)

Last edited:
you need 1 crew members and 1 muticrew player active in the ship, then have the 7D/6D fighter hanger with 2x fighter slots. then launch each of them with the crew in each of them.(at that time my brother was muticrewing in my ship)
Should have guessed, never thought, even have the class 6 fighter hangar on several of my ships. Thank you - it's like you just turned on the light!

Top Bottom