Type 9 Heavy interior Showcase (Kinda)

So it’s been a while since I have been on the forums. However I ofc still play Elite cause it is one of the best space games along with NMS and Space Engineers.
Anyway I always wanted space legs for Elite, but since we can’t have that I decided to picture to myself what the interior would look like inside the Type 9 Heavy. So I tried to build that in a different game. And I have a link to YouTube where I show it.
However my type 9 creation didn’t go as planned, so after 10 long hours straight, one rack of beer and one huge headache later I realized that my type 9 Heavy looked more like a turtle who lost child custody to a Python.
But to be fair that was not the point of the video. The point was to showcase what I think the type 9 would look like from the inside.
So please keep that in mind. Anyway I will leave a link should anyone care to look. Now I will go to bed and prepare for hangovers.

Here is the Type 9 Heavy interior video.
Source: https://youtu.be/hsQXoxpezso

Thanks for watching. Good night

Good work there! Instantly recognisable as a T9. Much like a Tardis, way bigger on the inside. The scale doesn't really come across until you enter the hull. Even has a space loo. 🤯 (/goes to look up space engineers)

Good work there! Instantly recognisable as a T9. Much like a Tardis, way bigger on the inside. The scale doesn't really come across until you enter the hull. Even has a space loo. 🤯 (/goes to look up space engineers)
Thanks glad you liked it. I was drunk when I build it, so the cockpit became larger than planned, plus the ship frame became more turtle like. But I think I got close to what the interior could look like in size. Well the ship launched fighter should have been underneath and not the back, but I got tired and rushed it a bit haha

Top Bottom