Ships Type 9 Owner's club.

The T9 can’t evade, so it’s only choice is to tank long enough to escape.

4-500mj is plenty for most encounters, as long as you submit/high wake. NPCs will not get through 500mj of shields at full pips, assuming you do everything right.

For trading when I don’t expect danger from players, mine carries 750 tons.

When at a CG or hotspot, it looks something like this — I’ve yet to be killed by other players before I could high wake in this thing.

Edit: The cargo capacity buff makes my old posts look silly. Talking about sub-500 ton capacity builds and stuff lol.

Last edited:
I disagree on the original premise I escape interdictions all the time in my T9.

If t he human wants to kill you they're going to kill you but typically humans leave T9s alone because there's no glory in killing it.

But for both humans and NPCs I just give them what they asked for. Giving a pirate 20 tons of my goods doesn't cut it in my profit hardly at all.

If you do get interdicted and you don't want to give them your stuff just do standard escape manuevers and fly away while they're shooting at you.

I died far less in my T9 then in any other ship I fly.

I use fShield boosters I use lightweight hulls no weapons. I'm engineered thrusters and FSD.
In Python I always evade interdiction, and I dont know exactly what happen after. If NPC pirate won interdiction, he send me a message asking xx ton and I can drop it, and NPC let me go? Or I drop random ton and hope NPC dont shot at me and let me go?

After interdiction they usually ask for x amt of goods. And start shooting at you.

When you drop goods sometimes they leave. Sometimes they ask for more.

Sometimes (rarely) an NPC will shoot you anyway.

But by far the most frequent is they take the goods and leave while mocking you in a piratey way

They never get anything from me but my exhaust fumes. I don't pay NPC pirates. I don't mind giving a Cmdr a bit of goods, but NPC's? He's not in the Pilots Federation so he can go eat vacuum. A fellow Cmdr, I'll give him a bit and tell him he can make so much more by trading. Piracy is a fools game here. Which is why I don't pirate. If it paid decent, sure, but it doesn't even pay the bills, so why do it?

Top Bottom