Dinosaurs Tyrannosaurus Rex and Velociraptor, Stegosaurus and Triceratops Skins pt.1

These Four iconic Dinosaurs feel Neglected for some reason after seeing the beautiful Skins on the Carnivores from the Carnivores Pack and they were the right choice we all love the patterns and the bright solid colors with a beige underbelly contrast as well and I think brighter colors are needed for dinosaurs in the future of this game.

Tyrannosaurus Rex skins:
the king of the dinosaurs pretty much feels like having less bright colors it doesn't really feel as exciting to have the Tyrant Lizard King if he doesn't have any beautiful and bright colors on any of T-Rexs skins, true this is Tyrannosaurus Rex the king of all dinosaurs but what's the point of having a king if he doesn't have features that show his majesty in the fullest, so my recommendation to Frontier is to add TAIGA, JUNGLE, and RAINFOREST skins for Tyrannosaurus Rex brighter colors this time because dark browns and blacks along with the dark hunter green isn't really giving us an impressive skin.also it would help if patterning would also be included for these skins instead of always having the solid colors.
DikV1ErXsAEX4zy.jpg
56b3d749911c7cccad7a4fed18a8df74.jpg

Triceratops Skins:
no offense Frontier but I know you could do better than what we currently have in the game for triceratops because the darker tone just doesn't really fit this dinosaurs legendary status especially when it comes to triceratops Skins, I think that there should be more design on the triceratops is Crest giving itI think that there should be more design on the triceratops is Crest giving it beautiful patterning designs on the frill and also having black stripes bright black stripes along with these BRIGHT colors; TAIGA, JUNGLE, RAINFOREST skins, it just feels like bee skins deserve a shout out bright colors along with a beige underbelly contrast.
triceratops-2.jpg
Newnewtrike.jpg
jacob-baardse-trikerender.jpg

Stegosaurus Skins:
Once again Frontier the only good skin on the stegosaurus is basically the rainforest skin there's not much creativity even on its plates it's basically the same pattern on each different skin I know that now that the carnivore pack came out I know you can do a better job than what we got and I hope you decide to fix the stegosaurus skins including the vivid down the line I'm just saying.
I think the stegosaurus definitely needs brighter colors and unique patterns on its body to make them more unique from one another. Also Frontier I hope you decide to fix the stegosaurus basic skin.
stegosaurus_by_paleoguy-d7m9xqo.jpg
Stegosaurus.jpg

Velociraptor Skin:
I'm so sorry Frontier but I have to put my foot down on this I adore the Velociraptor and the fact that this dinosaur has no interesting skins is drawing the line I'm just hoping in the near future you will fix the current skins on this iconic animal as well as add new skins with new patterning to make this dinosaur more beautiful, JUNGLE, RAINFOREST, and TAIGA and WOODLAND all the Skins should also have patterns we've never seen before as well bright colors that will make this animal more interesting to have in our parks and worth the effort.
912f083dfb50fccf985420a805ca9796.jpg

5beb37ad4333fcf467616f17b4926d3590310fd2r1-854-480v2_hq.jpg

f3zvw4uvwpb11.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom