UA Mystery thread 4 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
For some reason I can't access the latest page of the thread, it keeps skipping back to page 627?

Only managed to get on here by posting this message, strange.

Thanks MB for the final clarification!
I think I'm going to sit this out for a while and do something else, my eyes are sore from all the planet scouring yesterday and I ceased to find it any fun towards the end. Going to get up some ranks with the Federation, cause some mischief around Sol and then return to it. Unfortunately it means my Strange Alloys mission will run out but that can't be helped.

Last edited:
Please remember: not finding something is not proof that it doesn't exist, especially when we're not entirely sure the best way to detect them in the first place. So no system can be ruled out - especially not after 16 hours!

Ok I'm not sure if this is important but I've been having some weird malfunctions aboard ship.

1. A couple of days ago while descending on a POI my controls went very sluggish. Nose started waving around a lot and difficult to keep ship in a straight direction (I've never had this before. There was no deceleration going on at the time)
2. Engines turned themselves off and wouldnt restart. Ended up back in the menu and reloaded.
3. Ship suddenly overheated while at about 5km above planet. No SC charging.

They could all just be random unrelated minor bugs. Mentioning it in case it turns out im not alone.
This is exactly the defense mechanism i would anticipate for a Barnacle POI area to prevent airborne attack, do you remember where you were?

So if you're going to do a new biscuit barrel and we are now searching planets is it technically...... The bottom of the barrel?

Are you all happy with that?
Do you _really_ expect everyone who posted anything in the ~10,000 post in this thread to answer that question? I'm tempted to say 'no', just to watch the ensuing confusion....

Only joking - just get on with it already.

:)

Yaffle

Volunteer Moderator
Do you _really_ expect everyone who posted anything in the ~10,000 post in this thread to answer that question? I'm tempted to say 'no', just to watch the ensuing confusion....

Only joking - just get on with it already.

:)
Yeah, good point. I guess I was after any violent objections!

Do it.

Are you all happy with that?
- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Though I'd be flattered if it was named after me but I guess we can file that under "not gonna happen"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom