UA Mystery thread 4 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
ok, so we know that shipwrecks don't show up as a blue-circle POI on the ship sensors... but do they still show up on the SRV wave scanner? Is there a unique wave pattern for each ship type, or just one pattern for all ships?

We should be focusing on places that seem interesting to a barnacle to be honest.

Large Barnacles to be precise.

PEOPLE have dubbed it a large barnacle. The thargoid ships looked like large barnacles.. I don't think that is a coincidence.

What was interesting to the Thargoids?

@MB as your about at the mo could you clear something up for me please.
When a player submits a Galnet post what is the criteria for getting one on.
does it have to be just well written or does it have to be something that will not take us in the wrong direction? or both?

Last edited:
Alright, I want to be more involved in this, just arrived in Maia and, for what it's worth, spent an hour or two looking for anything new on the surface of the planet the starport is orbiting around. If anyone could point me anywhere I could help the research better, that'd be grand :)

PEOPLE have dubbed it a large barnacle. The thargoid ships looked like large barnacles.. I don't think that is a coincidence.

What was interesting to the Thargoids?

1. Ammonia
2. Witchspace
3. Ice.... (ammonia Ice?)
4. Utter and systematical extermination of hairless apes who are way too trigger happy to be left in close proximity to a hive/colon?

Michael Brookes

Game Director
@MB as your about at the mo could you clear something up for me please.
When a player submits a Galnet post what is the criteria for getting one on.
does it have to be just well written or does it have to be something that will not take us in the wrong direction? or both?

Well written helps, not contradicting the fiction is also required and sometimes the story just doesn't fit.

I'm not going to comment on specific stories.

Michael

see the first post in that thread, all your questions will be answered :)
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=101801
I thank you.
well after reading "We look for submissions that don’t overlap with, or contradict, our own storylines" it makes the user posted article the other day about crashed/dumped Nav Beacons have a bit more substance than just a fart in a fan factory, i would say there is something there then, time to start making classifications of the different types and the locations.

Well written helps, not contradicting the fiction is also required and sometimes the story just doesn't fit.

I'm not going to comment on specific stories.

Michael

Cool that's what i was hoping for :D

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom