UA Mystery thread 4 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I thank you.
well after reading "We look for submissions that don’t overlap with, or contradict, our own storylines" it makes the user posted article the other day about crashed/dumped Nav Beacons have a bit more substance than just a fart in a fan factory, i would say there is something there then, time to start making classifications of the different types and the locations.

Cool that's what i was hoping for :D

If you have to fart make sure they are Thermonuclear... and in someone's general direction so Who? is happy.

Yeah I'm positive this sadistic needle in a haystack search has to be orchestrated by David! Only he could get such satisfaction out of watching all of us suffer !!! (I'm joking!)

I think I know the place to find it too.. It definitely is on Maia B 1 A Its so dark here you literally cannot see a dang thing not even with your ship. You literally need to fly by instruments to find the craters you are looking for.

It is a way of "forcing" us to use the SRV and scanner to find it instead of by ship.

What happens if you land on the moon in the Peregrina system? Do you actually become wanted?

I'm a few pages behind so forgive me if this has been answered. Theres only one moon in Peregrina that has the plague (and an atmosphere making it conveniently unlandable). The other moons are business as normal, you can land on them without fear of becoming KOS.

@MB Question, say that if the Explorers on the PC find these 'Barnacles' and said Barnacles have a certain effect on the Galaxy/ED itself.

Will that effect transfer to the connected universe on Xbox? :D

Yeah I'm positive this sadistic needle in a haystack search has to be orchestrated by David! Only he could get such satisfaction out of watching all of us suffer !!! (I'm joking!)

I think I know the place to find it too.. It definitely is on Maia B 1 A Its so dark here you literally cannot see a dang thing not even with your ship. You literally need to fly by instruments to find the craters you are looking for.

It is a way of "forcing" us to use the SRV and scanner to find it instead of by ship.

Sounds like a trip to Maia is in order with a Sidey or an Elrf just to be able to thread them through some unruly terrain.

you're late :) but easy to be late, as this thread has moved quite quickly this morning.

So... I'm assuming there are tons of Cannon members scouring the area which was mentioned then, right? It's the first thing I'm going to do when I get home from work, but I'm going to bet with a huge hint like that someone's going to find it within hours.

If you look on the site now, the most recent public news post item will explain all! Also submitted to the Galnet thread ;)

Ahh... the little known UA <-> Barnacle <-> Onionhead connection. It's almost embarrassing we missed it until now.

(site is rep-blocking me at the moment, so virtual +1)

So... I'm assuming there are tons of Cannon members scouring the area which was mentioned then, right? It's the first thing I'm going to do when I get home from work, but I'm going to bet with a huge hint like that someone's going to find it within hours.

Just imagine the crowd when someone actualy find it...

also, i don't think its manual placed... because this mean a finite source of material instead of a bigger source , let's say a whole planet...

I hope it's the California Nebula, because it's bloody cold in Norway today (-12°C). I need warm associations.:p

Here in southern finland is -27°C, there are -40°C in north.... Quite cold, indeed... Maybe tomorrow i must wear gloves :D

A good excuse to be inside and go hunt.

Last edited:
Hey guys, there is way too many post to read it all, when there is so much need for in-game search. Any system in the Pleiade you educated thin-foil hat wearer think we should head to, and that aren't already being explored ?

I think they are in several systems. 'Some parts of space' doesn't sound like just one system.

Just fly around and look for green lights. :)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom