UA Mystery thread 4 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Even if I don't find anything here I'm going to be happy enough to have experienced this view:
Pleone1.png
(Pleione 4 for those who are wondering)

Not to take attention off the "Great Barnacle Hunt of 2016", but there's some interesting phrasing in the latest Galnet article. They're "working around the clock, and burning through resources" to keep the Obsidian Orbital functional.

Could be the fact that "resources" can be "burnt" be a clue? What elements burn in a "normal" human environment...phosphorus perhaps? Having not studied chemistry that's as far as I've got...

No it means that there will most likely be a community event to bring supplies there.

Maybe if we complete the event theyll give us another hint as a reward? :)

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

normal outpost,

saw a lot of them....

so guys we might be giving cords of those who are currently on maia B1A...

i'm on

Whats funny for me is I was at 37 latitude but I was at the Southern Hemisphere. It should be -37..

Wouldn't it be funny if one was right below the station at that moon? I've checked it out already myself.

Last edited:
Not to take attention off the "Great Barnacle Hunt of 2016", but there's some interesting phrasing in the latest Galnet article. They're "working around the clock, and burning through resources" to keep the Obsidian Orbital functional.

Could be the fact that "resources" can be "burnt" be a clue? What elements burn in a "normal" human environment...phosphorus perhaps? Having not studied chemistry that's as far as I've got...
It's just an excuse to keep it open because of the outrage if it were to close. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Sounds like an interesting place.

Considering they are known to be in "nebulae" which are gaseous in nature .. it would make sense that on the planetary surface it would also want to be in a gassy environment?

Maybe I'll eat some beans and go let some gas out.. see if it attracts some barnacles..

So, what's the plan for interacting with the Barnacles? I'm really not hoping that it ends up as:

"Should we shoot it?"

"Why not?"

*Thargoid fleet so massive it blots out the stars warps in*

Because that will effect everyone! PC, Mac, Xbox!? The Xbox community is NOT prepared for that level of conflict!!

Considering they are known to be in "nebulae" which are gaseous in nature .. it would make sense that on the planetary surface it would also want to be in a gassy environment?

Maybe I'll eat some beans and go let some gas out.. see if it attracts some barnacles..

I also think that the large barnacles may be letting out gas them self. The UA does and it's quite small in comparison.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom