UA Mystery thread 4 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
So if you're going to do a new biscuit barrel and we are now searching planets is it technically...... The bottom of the barrel?

Are you all happy with that?

Do you _really_ expect everyone who posted anything in the ~10,000 post in this thread to answer that question? I'm tempted to say 'no', just to watch the ensuing confusion....

Only joking - just get on with it already.

:)

Yaffle

Volunteer Moderator
Do you _really_ expect everyone who posted anything in the ~10,000 post in this thread to answer that question? I'm tempted to say 'no', just to watch the ensuing confusion....

Only joking - just get on with it already.

:)

Yeah, good point. I guess I was after any violent objections!

palpatine2-jpg.jpg

Do it.

Are you all happy with that?

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Though I'd be flattered if it was named after me but I guess we can file that under "not gonna happen"

Last edited by a moderator:
The Canonn at 5 - Time for tea.

edit: For the avoidance of doubt, the above is not a serious suggestion. Just having fun

Last edited:
Ok I'm not sure if this is important but I've been having some weird malfunctions aboard ship.

1. A couple of days ago while descending on a POI my controls went very sluggish. Nose started waving around a lot and difficult to keep ship in a straight direction (I've never had this before. There was no deceleration going on at the time)
2. Engines turned themselves off and wouldnt restart. Ended up back in the menu and reloaded.
3. Ship suddenly overheated while at about 5km above planet. No SC charging.

They could all just be random unrelated minor bugs. Mentioning it in case it turns out im not alone.

I can confirm some weird crashes. My ship parked itself, 5 km above ground, engines off, landing gear inside. I had to start like you do from surface. This happend three times.

Also I had severals crashes to desktop, always when i was attacking something on the ground. I thought these were just random crashes, but under these circumstances it´s hard not to think it´s an alien trick to keep me away from their stuff.

My last crash yesterday fueled the fire on this theory: I found a POI on MAIA B1A, which turned out to be a very small site, but heavily guarded with 2 big Defence Turrets. There was something between them, i couldn´t make out exactly what it was, but it didn´t look like a shipwreck or the autominers, nor was it a teafactory. I had never seen such a POI before.

I tried to fly over it but the turrets started shooting and got my Asp down to 58% hull. I didn´t get a proper view of the site. So i tried to shoot them carefully, got one down and then it crashes to desktop. Logging back in the site is gone. A terrible feeling overcame me, i felt like i was really close this time.

If any of you has seen such a POI before, please tell me, or I have to get me all the tinfoil my supermarket can provide. :eek:

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom