UAs, Barnacles and other mysteries Thread 8 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
thats the trouble we have no clue way too many theories with co direction hence why we are still here a wk later!!!

Thats why im trying to get people in the thread to start going over what we know for sure, and to stop starting new theories that don't relate to decoding the symbol image call it what you will. not trying to be a thread      just think it will be better for us all to push in the same direction.

regards

The UAs and UPs are space based, other aspects can involve the surface.

Michael

Thank you for that.

I should point out that MB answered my question as I asked it. There was no reference to what current problem. Essentially it could mean that the Tip Off missions are surface based - which we know already. However it does mean that the current Unknown doohickies problem is space based. After that it may or may not lead to surface based conundrums.

Last edited:
Thats why im trying to get people in the thread to start going over what we know for sure, and to stop starting new theories that don't relate to decoding the symbol image call it what you will. not trying to be a thread      just think it will be better for us all to push in the same direction.

regards

There are many paths that can be taken its not all about them symbols, this thread is for all science in the Elite Universe and all are welcome

Last edited:
I will go to that galaxy for a quick look of it.
Hi guys, I will present my theory about all of this controversial information.

First of all: Unknown artifact. These alien things send a morse message of our ships, to Merope (more or less) UA are green, like barnacles... like Pleiades Nebula. http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net...act_001.png/revision/latest?cb=20150504171012

Mi theory is: if all of these clues are pointing to Merope (maybe Thargoid site), Uknown Probe point to another difference place. they are two differents kinds of alien.

Uknown probe is like this one, and his "secret map" is like this:
http://i.imgur.com/0kikwxe.jpg

Is a vector. Beagle Point is the North, SagA* center, and this map is dividen in four quadrants. One(up left) (Two: up right) three (down left) and theinteresting: four (down right) If you look at galaxy map and put this "map" with a exclusion filter, the vector ends in a nebula: Eta Carinae.

Eta carinae in reality is only one star that died in a really big explosion, and this explosion creates the current nebula. This is his form

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7c/EtaCarinae.jpg/1024px-EtaCarinae.jpg

Look this form. Is unusual. Is like an Uklnown probe. Red as an uknown probe!!!!

As Michael Brookes says, we need to search in area of Pleiades (seven sisters).

But no one answer the question why UA activated by D-Scanner? DScanner have same technology? And how UA purposed to be probe if it is not have any engines and can't fly/warp around universe.

Maybe because there is a constant pulse that runs through all the sounds the 3 objects (barnacles,UP and UA) make that when sped up sounds like a scanner honk? There also seems to be some kind of pattern to the key/pitch of the repetitions.

It may just be confirmation bias/superstitious thinking but as our scanner is a combo of tone and horn honk and the alien objects also seem to communicate or at least output similar noises it might not be a huge stretch of imagination to see that as the reason it responded.

Alternatively its just Deus Ex Machina to progress the story lol

My new theory is that we are being invited to an intergalactic championship of some kind. I obtained this image from the UP broadcast by simply reversing the polarity.

maxresdefault.jpg

Maybe. Red line from centre to edge could be a shadow cast by a central peak in the crater. The source of light being the quadrant symbol top left. The two red lines could be the two shadows cast on the planet surface near the crater. There could be two features on or near the edge of said crater. Source of light could be from the two other curved symbols in the other diagonally opposite corner of the picture.

The UA scans for system informations and ships... Continuing the thought of my previous post, it would mean that we are looking for a specific type of ship in a specific system.

There are many paths that can be taken its not all about them symbols, this thread is for all science in the Elite Universe and all are welcome

Slarty i appreciate that. i just feel that at the moment the explosion in thread activity havnt seen it move this fast before! is watering down our ability to solve anything at the moment. im merely suggesting we tackle one thing at a time as a group and as the symbol is the latest thing i thought it would be the best place to concentrate our efforts. again im not trying to kill anyone's theories or fun. just thinking of the science.

what direction are you moving on this one slarty?

regards

As Michael Brookes says, we need to search in area of Pleiades (seven sisters).

But no one answer the question why UA activated by D-Scanner? DScanner have same technology? And how UA purposed to be probe if it is not have any engines and can't fly/warp around universe.

When did he say we need to search an area in the Pleiades?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom