UAs, Barnacles & More Thread 5 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the find to the lucky CMDR's, and congrats to all who helped in the search! :)

Now to science this one, investigate that transmissions, and find the others! :D

I'm uploading a video which will help you find others using the radar, uninterrupted close look... Will share when googleTube minces the quality

No obvious special conditions? No reason for it to be there? Disappointing (for now)!

There... :)
I have said it once but I will repeat since everything is getting lost in this thread, I've added a picture this time, This is what the place it was found looks like from orbit:

Barnaclelocation.png

See how it's pretty damn obvious? I theorized in the last thread they could be in these because FD describe them in a video as being mineral deposits, and that's the ideal place for a Barnacle to grow its meta alloys.

I would be willing to bet this is the special condition it requires. And I will be testing it shortly by scouring the hell out of other bits like this on the same planet, and then on other planets around the place.

OMG! now the party starts!

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

I have said it once but I will repeat since everything is getting lost in this thread, I've added a picture this time, This is what the place it was found looks like from orbit:

View attachment 94890

See how it's pretty damn obvious? I theorized in the last thread they could be in these because FD describe them in a video as being mineral deposits, and that's the ideal place for a Barnacle to grow its meta alloys.

I would be willing to bet this is the special condition it requires. And I will be testing it shortly by scouring the hell out of other bits like this on the same planet, and then on other planets around the place.
I tried this, and also landslides. nope.

But from the sound of that it means they can only be found in the Pleiades?

Your original statement gave me hope I could find one out where I was :(!! Haha
I think I'm linking his talk about their origin to the fact that the symbol on them looks like Barnards Loop, I might head over there soon and have a looksee... (could be miles off on that but it is an instant connection in my mind)

I tried this, and also landslides. nope.
Just because you tried it doesn't mean that isn't the right conditions, I tried it to, even one of these sections is a HUGE area that would take a long time to search properly.

Do any of these systems contain a black hole?

pleiades sector gw-w c1-3 is 23ly away, it has a binary planets... neither of them are landable, but each have many landable moons.

pleiades sector lx-t b3-0 is 23 ly away , has 2 landable planets.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom