UAs, Barnacles & More Thread 6 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
@Mad Mike Slightly off topic but I think I saw a relative of yours the other day.

MadMike.jpg

My apologies, i assumed the community had settled on the UA's pointing to Merope was to do with the barnacles.

We assume nothing :D Especially me as I'm mostly wrong hehe.

2) Do you really expect him to answer that? :D

Well if he's going to, then that's the way to do it.

Last edited:
Just a quick question,

Does a UA still scan your ship if its in silent running, and if not what does it broadcast instead of ship schematics?

They are pointing where they are supposed to.

Michael
I still think there is a Mother Barnicle in Merope somewhere. I have a tin foil hat story to justify it, but tin foil is just tin foil.
Pity my Horizons accounts is at Sag A*

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Just a quick question,

Does a UA still scan your ship if its in silent running, and if not what does it broadcast instead of ship schematics?
Yes, it still scans you.

I still think there is a Mother Barnicle in Merope somewhere. I have a tin foil hat story to justify it, but tin foil is just tin foil.

Yes, it still scans you.

Thanks! On a side note what would be the best system to get ahold of a UA, want to do some experimenting when i get home.

Lurk

Yes, it still scans you.

Don't be shy Dom.

Makes me now wonder if there is a crashed T9 in Merope. Or as Michael has confirmed the UA's are pointing at something.

I love his one liner replies.

I really feel we are missing a T9 wreck. All NPC UA carriers have been in T9s and we hve seen the wrecks of T9s in several demo vids.

Where are they?

From a tech POV i think this is an interesting sidenote, as I was in the opinion new bases/stations needed an update. Thanks for this one.
They are required for stations, due to the way FD architected those as part of the system.

But MB or SS mentioned a few newsletters or something ago that planet bases were done differently to allow more automation (yay), and that they hoped to expand that in the future possibly encompass Outposts and then Stations, IIRC.

So you are not totally off-base.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom