UAs, Barnacles & other mysteries Thread 7 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Any group of explorers that use Teamspeak or discord? not sure if it's a good subject for the topic but well, most explorers/mystery solvers will probably read this.

Any group of explorers that use Teamspeak or discord? not sure if it's a good subject for the topic but well, most explorers/mystery solvers will probably read this.

Check the frontpage, near the end of post 2 and 3, there's our (The Canonn) Discord Channel's link. You'll always find someone ;)
Cheers

i am in ross 47 and i found an ancient artifac in some debris

does it count something for the search ? :D

what i should do ?

Where do we meet in game to check out these convoys?
Open, Mobius or Canonn group?
I was planning to bring a Corvette.

Last edited:
i am in ross 47 and i found an ancient artifac in some debris

does it count something for the search ? :D

what i should do ?

take lots of screenshots of the ancient artifact and debris. pick it up i would guess.

Also, No Huzzah from me for Riz due to combat logging.

Congrats Rizal on finding the convoy. I don't think I can make it back to the bubble any time in the next week to assist with taking on a convoy, but good luck to all who try! Take wake scanners, cargo scanners, hatch breaker limpets and collector limpets! (and guns, lots of guns) Get in, get out.

I look forward to seeing postcards of pretty Unknown Probe pictures, and videos and sounds. (Wouldn't it be a great troll if it's just in a plain canister after all this?)

great find Riz! I'm pretty sure I've seen that convoy before. Didn't have a cargo scanner and didn't wait around to see if anyone jumped in. I was looking for trade ships in an anarchy near Felicity and decided messing with that convoy probably wasn't a good idea. :p

The short version is that I'd be surprised if the spawn was system specific. They'll probably be spotted all over the place now that people know what to look for and how to gear up.

take lots of screenshots of the ancient artifact and debris. pick it up i would guess.

Also, No Huzzah from me for Riz due to combat logging.

In my defense in can say I never did it while playing in open during PvP, in fact I've lost dozens of ships for that (40 at least).
But this time I was in Solo, after two days of grinding Modular Terminals for Qwent, and I had 24 of them in my hold, and very little time to play ED.
But I'm happy to spend my next night in jail, for Science. ;)

great find Riz! I'm pretty sure I've seen that convoy before. Didn't have a cargo scanner and didn't wait around to see if anyone jumped in. I was looking for trade ships in an anarchy near Felicity and decided messing with that convoy probably wasn't a good idea. :p

The short version is that I'd be surprised if the spawn was system specific. They'll probably be spotted all over the place now that people know what to look for and how to gear up.

the phrase 'certain regions of space' will ring long for old hands of these threads :)

I am now in Mobius at Ross 47 now in a combat build Corvette with nothing useful (no cargo or wake scanner).
Hoping to find someone with a little knowledge and expertise I could assist with a convoy.

Drats!

I've seen at least three of these "Convoy Dispersal something signal', Threat 4." in the systems around Deciat yesterday. Flying a mining type 6, so didn't stop by..

Edit: Can't check exactly which system now, but I was less than 25ly away, looking to mine some Praseodymium.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom