UGC- United German Commanders

if the Achenar Immortals would love the empire at all, they would disband.
so they can´t bring any more disgrace to the Empire like they already did....

Last edited:
A letter from Juniper Nomi'Tar, Citizen of the Empire, to the "Achenar Immortals":

"I once was an imperial pilot with heart and soul.
I even was an admiral of an imperial fleet and send my men to defend and expand the empire!
To serve an protect the empire and its borders was my task and order!
And i still like the empire, i am an citizen of it. Or should i say liked?

The Achenar Immortals "leaders" gave my perference for the empire an heavy blow!
I thought that honor, respect and honesty are, what a true imperial man or force stands for.

A man, a word! An Pilot, an force! A force, a Task! And it's task? To bring honor and pride to the empire with everything i do!

You convinced me, that betrayal, lies and dishonesty seems to be the new imperial way.

I only feel pitty for the Achenar Immortals.

Your "leader" elenar is decadent and a coward that can not think and act as a true leader even in the hour of failure and clings to his self-proclaimed "power and justification" as an imperial.

Even if i am part of the "hated" UGC, i am an imperial citizen.

The UGC left me my freedom to be an imperial citizen even if i fought on there side. I was not forced to act against the empire, i was always asked, if i want to help.

It was and still is an honor to be part of them.
I can no longer be proud of my heritage.

Make me proud again, end this war and show the galactic community that an imperial leader is smart and wise in the hour of his defeat.

At the moment you are arrogant, nacissistic and concieted.
I never thought, i would ever use these words to describe an imperial leader.

You are a pain! Nothing more!

Dear imperial citizen Elenar, you can add one achiement to your list:

As long as you call yourself leader of an imperial force you have an enemy, that knows no scruples till she has removed you from your seat of self-porclaimed power for the better of all imperial citizens!

Your removal from power is my ventetta!

Like in ancient rome:
gloria autem, et honor, et imperium!"

Last edited:
No Judderingman, we didn't insert ourselves anywhere. <snip1> approached us, not the other way round.

Please do try to at least sound relatively close to the truth, no matter how much an alien a concept that can be for you...

The truth of the matter is:

<snip1> asked <snip2> about the Rise to Power.

This is a faction war between the AI and her allies and the UGC and her allies.

NOT THE SAME THING.

The CERBERUS INITIATIVE have never been consulted or informed about this war and the Achenar Immortals have no formal agreement with them or any of it's members. (Why I'm even talking to you is a mystery only I can answer: - you and your group give me more smiles per gallon than anything else in this game :D ).

<snip2> continues to post information as if it's his war because - as we all know - Ian can't help sticking his nose into other peoples business (especially ours).

<snip2> posting that we started this war to remove the UGC as a system power is another example of the lies and deception you and your group spread to further your bitter, salty campaign against us.

The FACT is, <snip2> has got nothing to do with this war (even now, after you have pledged your support to the UGC in a sad attempt to justify your actions) and any claims he makes that you have to chime in on just has us laughing our socks off.

My dear Luchslistig,

Please watch your new bedfellows very carefully. So far, they have not done you any favours.

Whilst this message is public, I shall of course maintain our private channels of communication to keep you informed of the truth. Something <snip3> and his group know very little about.

Last edited by a moderator:
What am I doing here.

A letter from Juniper Nomi'Tar, Citizen of the Empire, to the "Achenar Immortals":

"I once was an imperial pilot with heart and soul.
I even was an admiral of an imperial fleet and send my men to defend and expand the empire!
To serve an protect the empire and its borders was my task and order!
And i still like the empire, i am an citizen of it. Or should i say liked?

The Achenar Immortals "leaders" gave my perference for the empire an heavy blow!
I thought that honor, respect and honesty are, what a true imperial man or force stands for.

A man, a word! An Pilot, an force! A force, a Task! And it's task? To bring honor and pride to the empire with everything i do!

You convinced me, that betrayal, lies and dishonesty seems to be the new imperial way.

I only feel pitty for the Achenar Immortals.

Your "leader" elenar is decadent and a coward that can not think and act as a true leader even in the hour of failure and clings to his self-proclaimed "power and justification" as an imperial.

Even if i am part of the "hated" UGC, i am an imperial citizen.

The UGC left me my freedom to be an imperial citizen even if i fought on there side. I was not forced to act against the empire, i was always asked, if i want to help.

It was and still is an honor to be part of them.
I can no longer be proud of my heritage.

Make me proud again, end this war and show the galactic community that an imperial leader is smart and wise in the hour of his defeat.

At the moment you are arrogant, nacissistic and concieted.
I never thought, i would ever use these words to describe an imperial leader.

You are a pain! Nothing more!

Dear imperial citizen Elenar, you can add one achiement to your list:

As long as you call yourself leader of an imperial force you have an enemy, that knows no scruples till she has removed you from your seat of self-porclaimed power for the better of all imperial citizens!

Your removal from power is my ventetta!

Like in ancient rome:
gloria autem, et honor, et imperium!"

I heard his Imperial citizenship was revoked due to a hefty fine [up][heart][up]
[video=youtube;RUxaG07ptY4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUxaG07ptY4&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Acta non verba... One thing Immortals must and have adhered to in Open Play is accepting rebuy - we help each other with rebuys no problem...

AI is loving the war regardless the asinine assumptions made in here and any contempt thrown at the forums & our BGS.
Hold onto your grudges, Immortals live forever... [where is it]
Rebuy be upon you [haha]

CMDR Bladderman

And again, wild accusations posted without a single shred of evidence.

To portray yourselves as paragons of Imperial values, and then act in completely the opposite manner is a sad inditment of what has happened within AI. Frankly, I do not believe the Prince deserves the people he has around him at the moment.

Last edited:
My dear CMDR Judder Man. I never said the war was the same. You're the one to perpetually blur that line, not us. I also forgot that we have to seek AI approval to post anything on online public forums. Our mistake, of course. We forget that you guys own everything...apart from your mistakes... ;)

We have pledged support to UGC in this war, as we're sick to the back teeth of you and the rest of the AI 'old guard' spouting the same, tired old rhetoric about us, and Goose in particular. It's tiresome, let alone so far off base to be ludicrous.

No formal agreement? You've obviously forgotten about the Paras Accord. Which through all the lies and deceit perpetuated by yourself and your brethren, has rendered it null and void, allowing us to pledge support in this.

Don't forget, the fact you kept stirring it, has pushed us to this. We stayed well out of the war till now, as it was none of our concern. But yes, there is a link between this war and te Rise to Power. This war calls in to question your suitability to be a major power. You're being found to be sadly lacking in that dept.

Keep laughing your socks off. With luck, we'll be able to hear you over our chuckles at your civil war state in Paras. Good luck with that. ;)

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Folks

Please calm down and stop sniping at each other, and please refrain from using real names.

Apologies if I, or anyone from Cerberus, has over stepped the mark on the forum. Rest assured, we've made our point in reply, and will let time be the judge on this.

We'll say no more on this.

UGC-NEWSWIRE 09.05.3302

========================================================
Day 10 of the AI-War
Campaign Counterstrike, Chaos in Paras

Currently the faction Movement for Paras Free is gaining influence at a base of 1% every two hours and stands at 26%! The Achenar Immortals cannot catch up with that at the moment and are currently holding 15%. The civil war will last until tomorrow at least because both sides are throwing in additional ressources.

Why do the numbers look so bad for AI? Well, there is a second civil war in Paras between two other parties. Maybe AI-ressources do not get correctly allocated into the correct conflict-zone? That would be a serious problem. Warfare in space is a logistical nightmare. If one of the fighting powers can't handle the logistics in the most efficient way the war is lost with a high probability before it had already begun.

The flow of freedom-loving pilots into the conflict-zone and the economic and security-related branch of the war is still a continuous one. The dusk of war is immanent and the same refers to the following dawn of peace.

Freedom and Self Determination for Paras!!!

Last edited:
UGC-NEWSWIRE 10.05.3302 - 1

Day 11 of the AI-War
Campaign Counterstrike, Last Stand?

UGC's long-term strategy seems to pay off. AI has published a communique that they want showdowns with their pilots in the OPENness of space instead of economic or security-related warfare. Is this AI's last stand? Do they want to avoid more upheaval and civil wars? Is the corrupt nobility already stumbling into its doom?

Well, nobody knows if this was simply another propaganda-statement or not. Due to the fact only very few AI-pilots were ever seen in this war the probability this will change is converging against zero. UGC and all their supporting factions and freelancer-pilots stand ready for the challenge.

UGC is appalled by the ludicrous adventures the ruling nobility of AI forces their brave and honourfull pilots into without wasting any thought on the suffering of all the pilots dying. Once again the ugly grimace of dictatorships shows that unprivileged citizens are only expendable chess pieces for them.

Freedom and Self Determination for Paras!!!

Last edited:
UGC-NEWSWIRE 10.05.3302 - 2

Day 11 of the AI-War
PARAS HAS FALLEN - PEACE IN PARAS

The primary military objectives have been accomplished by UGC, their allies and the free pilots! The Achenar Immortals have fallen and are forced into insignificance!

Updated influence-data:
- Movement for Paras Free: 35,8%
- Achenar Immortals: 1,3%

The Movement-forces show no mercy to the arrogant nobles and hunt them down wherever they can find them. It is similar to the once so brutal French Revolution of the ancient 18th century on Earth when the nobles of that time were slaughtered by the people. Nevertheless this is not the intention of UGC and its supportive forces. Therefore the following orders are given by UGC's High Council and are effective at once:

1) All pilots from UGC and its supporting factions and freelancers are advised to stop hostile activities against refugee-vessels!

2) Any lifepods from destroyed refugee-vessels or refugee-vessels themselves are to rescue if possible. Therefore a central registration office will be installed on Wilson Orbital.

3) Any attack on refugee vessels witnessed have to be reported. Attackers not belonging to the Movement of Paras Free are free to Kill on Sight if unprovoked hostile activity is evident.

4) Prisoners of War - even nobles of the AI - are to handle according to the "Prisoners of War Charta".

Freedom and Self Determination now reign in Paras!!!

THIS IS A CALL TO ALL HELPFULL COMMANDERS, FRIENDS, PARTNERS of UGC!!!

Stop all actions in PARAS, which target the Achenar Immortals!
IMMEDIATELY!!!
We don't want to see any more victims of this misguided conflict. This war has cost too many lives of brave pilots on both sides.

The outcome of the war is decided!!!
All Warships are ordered home.
Paras has fallen, and now it's time to rebuild the system so it can grow in glory and peace.

We wish you all the best and thanks a lot for your help...

Iin the next days there will be a beer-party in Wapiya... just keep in mind... ;-)

Goose4291

Banned
Cerberus acknowledges the request of UGC and will stand down. Congratulations on your victory.

It will be interesting to see what the aftermath of this will be, will the Prince be recalled for a senatorial hearing to explain how he lost a demesne granted to him by the Emperor herself not less than 4 months prior?

Although we move onto a new contract elsewhere in the galaxy, we will have assets ready to return at a moments notice.

As always...

We Will Be Watching.

shadowy_figure_e1343350074131.jpg

Last edited:

Ian Phillips

Volunteer Moderator
Hello everyone,

please remember the specific forum rules that apply to the Groups forum. They are at the top of the page.

Thank You.

Last edited:
By the way: a link to some special information covering the AI's statement there has been no combat in Open Play (thanks to Cmdr haGGiz [BBfA]):

And this is only one out of many in the archives of UGC's Intelligence Agency ....

[video=youtube;rc0kdEYXSM4]https://youtu.be/rc0kdEYXSM4[/video]

[video=youtube;kl5YiclQ-N8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl5YiclQ-N8[/video]

Edit Abacus: embedded videos into the post

UGC-NEWSWIRE 11.05.3302

Day 12 of the AI-War
PARAS HAS FALLEN - Aftermath

After the fall of the Paras-system into the hands of the Movement for Paras Free the Achenar Immortals henchmen seemed beaten. But evidence exists that several AI-pilots and a few of their accomplices are inable to accept their defeat. UGC intelligence tells the story that the AI never had their allies under control and never will.

In UGC-systems the UGC currently experiences slight losses of influence due to hostile actions in Solo- or Group-universe. Rampaging splinter groups in Open Universe are desturbing peace and public order in systems like Wapiya and Minanes. They are hindering free trade and travel by attacking ships at a random pattern. They fly in wings and do not care whome or what they attack. Life means nothing to them!

UGC will strike back to end the assaults against freedom and stability in the region!

I have no involvement in this conflict but it's been very entertaining.

The updates from the UGC-NEWSWIRE are brilliantly done. I hope to see more of this stuff.

You should start a thread in Danerous Discussions so more people can see what you can bring to the game. Adele's Armada are already campaigning hard there for the wildcard vote. If you got more visibility I think you also have a really strong shot.

Top Bottom