UGC- United German Commanders

Rosmerta and Angourongo are UGC Sytems for many months.
So i'll forward your points to my colleages that they will keep in Touch.

Best R and Fly safe

Yes, fully aware, as I have been in the area for over 2 years and just thought it was time to reach out..thx
Partly doing this due to the fact that I am about to chase Angurongo Limited out of a system, I don't imagine you will care about this because it is not actually UGC, but I didn't want you all to discover it from another means.
I also like to think that you folks prefer to keep your stragglers under control, as I do. I prefer my systems to all be only where I want them, not where they feel like going.

Skol

Why shouldn't we care? :)

We plan to keep them!

As I indicated previously, the faction in question is Angurongo Limited whereas you folks are United German Commanders
If the factions name was in fact United German Commanders, it would be clear to me that it is you..and I would have no issue leaving them alone.
As it is, the factions name being Angurongo Limited...tells me its an expansion that Angurongo Limited did, not United German Commanders
So then the question becomes is your player faction Angurongo Limited or are/were you once supporting them?
I would not do anything about it if the faction in the system was actually named United German Commanders, but it is not..which is a part of the whole reason for this communication.
And no, the system this is about is not Angurongo, I have no intention of touching Agurongo, even if you were not there.

Last edited:
What expansion and where? I do not understand your intensions or what's the problem?

Which System this Faction expanded to?!?

And what faction do YOU represent?

Edit:
Even if UGC is not the leading faction it is not a system to expand to for you.
UGC has a home there, soit is an UGC-sytem and is treated that way by our BGS-Team.
Strategic needs may result in not beeing the leading faction in an system.

Last edited:
Greetings Commander Milesred,

I am ansi4713 (just say ansi), one of the "Bord Members" of the BGS Group of the United German Commanders.

Our intention in Rosmerta was to fill up the factions in the System so no other Faction can expand into the System and now we want to keep the status quo.
So yes, we supported the Angurongo Limited in Rosmerta to keep them there.

Best regards,
ansi4713

Greetings Commander Milesred,

I am ansi4713 (just say ansi), one of the "Bord Members" of the BGS Group of the United German Commanders.

Our intention in Rosmerta was to fill up the factions in the System so no other Faction can expand into the System and now we want to keep the status quo.
So yes, we supported the Angurongo Limited in Rosmerta to keep them there.

Best regards,
ansi4713

ok, I get that..
So then, while Angurongo Limited managed to do some expanding and has stragglers in other systems, would I be correct in assuming that you would not be concerned with those stragglers?
Slightly more clear , UGC is not in the system I am questioning about, only a piece of Angurongo Limited is there, it is not there home and as such, they will eventually retreat from that system.
So I was more assuming that this being the case, it would not bother you because UGC isn't there and what you are really only concerned with is Angurongo Limited in Angurongo and Rosmerta, because the UGC is in them, correct?

Another perspective is Angurongo Limited has managed to get itself into 5 other systems, you folks, UGC are in 2 of those. So I am trying to see if the other 3 matter to you at all?
I could only see a yes here if you(UGC, not Angurongo Limited) are planning another expansion soon and intend to end up on one of those 3,
Or one of the methods you use in expansion is to push other factions, but from what I see in the systems, this is not your method.

Apologies for being somewhat vague, but that is simply due to this being a public forum.

Also, I appreciate your very specific response.

... So then, while Angurongo Limited managed to do some expanding and has stragglers in other systems, would I be correct in assuming that you would not be concerned with those stragglers?
Slightly more clear , UGC is not in the system I am questioning about, only a piece of Angurongo Limited is there, it is not there home and as such, they will eventually retreat from that system.
So I was more assuming that this being the case, it would not bother you because UGC isn't there and what you are really only concerned with is Angurongo Limited in Angurongo and Rosmerta, because the UGC is in them, correct?
Yes, that's correct.

Another perspective is Angurongo Limited has managed to get itself into 5 other systems, you folks, UGC are in 2 of those. So I am trying to see if the other 3 matter to you at all?
I could only see a yes here if you(UGC, not Angurongo Limited) are planning another expansion soon and intend to end up on one of those 3,
Or one of the methods you use in expansion is to push other factions, but from what I see in the systems, this is not your method. ...
At the moment we have no intentions in the Systems Ambiabar, HIP 7211 and Yao Tzu.
This may change, but, if at all, not in the next time.
If you want to kick the Angurongo Limited from one of these systems we have no problem with that.

Best regards
ansi4713

Last edited:
Thank you Cmdr Ansi, for a very clear and helpful response, much appreciated.

Anything I can ever do for you, please feel free to ask.

I look forward to having further friendly communications in the future.

regards.

Hmm, because there are already 7 factions in the System I don't thnik that FD will register a further player Faction in Runo.
The next point is, that Runo is only 14 ly from our homeworld Wapiya and is under control by the UGC.
To get to the point, I'm sorry, but we are not willing to leave Runo.
But we may help you to find another System for your Homeworld.

Yes, that is correct, if possible we prefer the diplomatic way, but not at any price.
We expand to Runo 09.09.3302. We got the control last month, because we decide that we don't want to have an Anarchy in our direct neighborhood.

Last edited:
If you try to establish a Player Faction you better take two things into account. First: there is no other PF is in the system. Even if it is not there Homesystem. Second should there be enough room to expand before setting Up a faction.
We prefer the diplomatic way. But we will not give up a system we fighted for a long time.

Last edited:
3303-04-22 - Thargoids and Pirates

==========================================================
Thargoids and Pirates
==========================================================
The UGC moves on in her scientific approach towards Thargoids and Guardians. Pilots explore mysteries and ancient artefacts of both civilizations. The main goal for this undertaking is to find out what had happened between the two in the past and how to stop the malicious Thargoid attacks against human bases. Nevertheless UGC-pilots also helped in evacuating attacked bases and supplying attempts to repair them.

Intriguing news on pirates also echoed through the bubble. First it was the experience that since the Thargoid threat evolved pirat activities have decreased significantly. Primarily this is good news for the more civilized part of the galaxy. But on the other hand there were also rumours that the two pirate clans Ronins of Amarak and NEXT have merged. Wether this is a sign of downfall of piracy in general or the development of a new threat ... nobody currently knows. A third possibility - pirates unite against Thargoids - has been dismissed by psychologists; pirates are a too egoistic sort of scum for such an undertaking.

Top Bottom