Uhhhh. Why is the Arctic map the size of the pre-launch maps?

Not true. Only the .exe file is protected by Denuvo.

i still am waiting for the first mods

i know the devs said they have modding in mind etc but i dont think there is actually any mod out yet so its not that I doubt them its only that I would like some proof at some point

for example the first mod I would love is a mod that changes the coaster crash fireworks into regular explosions

and after that I would love a mod where they increase the buildable park size to the same size as the paintable terrain size

Will the park sizes ever be increased again? The bigger size is nice, but still feels cramped if you want to build a huge park. Some park recreations are impossible with the current size. Now, I could probably fit Dorney Park (my local park) and Kings Island in Ohio (both without water park) on one map. But the size seems less than RCT3's 254 x 254.

Will the park sizes ever be increased again? The bigger size is nice, but still feels cramped if you want to build a huge park. Some park recreations are impossible with the current size. Now, I could probably fit Dorney Park (my local park) and Kings Island in Ohio (both without water park) on one map. But the size seems less than RCT3's 254 x 254.

it is slightly less

the paintable terrain is 254x254, so its slightly below that

i hope at some point we will be able to buy the rest

I have been playing for weeks and still haven't filled half of any map [haha]

But well I tend to recreate Disneyland parks, which are quite small (you could even fit several times the original Disneyland Anaheim in the map). [haha]

AndyC1

A
Any ETA on a hotfix for this? I don't wanna start a new map only to have to restart when there's more space :v

We've fixed this (it'll work as you supposed though - only newly created maps will be at the larger size) and the issue that prevented old challenge parks from being able to research the new christmas items. We're aiming for a release today (~3PM GMT), barring any major disastrous new bugs as the build is currently being verified by our QA department.

Cheers

Andy

We've fixed this (it'll work as you supposed though - only newly created maps will be at the larger size) and the issue that prevented old challenge parks from being able to research the new christmas items. We're aiming for a release today (~3PM GMT), barring any major disastrous new bugs as the build is currently being verified by our QA department.

Cheers

Andy

Awesome news, thank you for the update :)

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator

Cheers

Andy

Awesome!!!

Cheers

Andy

Thanks for the update Andy. You guys are so freakin on it, I'm glad that a team as awesome as you lot have gotten my money for this, and not some sleazy-ass publisher.

Last edited:
it is slightly less

the paintable terrain is 254x254, so its slightly below that

i hope at some point we will be able to buy the rest

If the paintable terrain is 254x254 how is that less than RCT3's 254x254? They are the same size.

Cheers

Andy

That's really fast! Thanks a lot to the whole Team!!!

Top Bottom