[UI] Filtering missions by destination system (and more generally, crossing filters on missions)

Hi.

Most of the time I (and I think most of the players) have a place where I want to go, and I choose my missions according to the next systems I will be in. So I can earn some credits while going my way.

Unfortunately, it's currently a pain in the to do so, as I have to check every missions, one after the other, to check the destination system.

I'd really like a way to filter missions by the destination system (perhaps even by stations, but not really important).

Most generally, that would be really (really) cool to cross filters, like "Legal/Not Legal" + "Type of mission" + "Destination system".
So if I want to see all legal missions of transport to the system "MyNextDestination", I can easily, without having to check every missions.

Thank you.

Hello CMDRs

I too am a bit tired of having to scroll through all the missions on the mission board to select all of the missions going to a specific destination. Having the ability to select from a dropdown a destination (system or station) would be amazing!!!

It would be even better if once you had selected a mission you want to do, that missions destination (system and station) were automatically added to the list so that you do not have to type anything.

I have some Onion Head with your name on it if you make this happen :O

Hi.

Most of the time I (and I think most of the players) have a place where I want to go, and I choose my missions according to the next systems I will be in. So I can earn some credits while going my way.

Unfortunately, it's currently a pain in the to do so, as I have to check every missions, one after the other, to check the destination system.

I'd really like a way to filter missions by the destination system (perhaps even by stations, but not really important).

Most generally, that would be really (really) cool to cross filters, like "Legal/Not Legal" + "Type of mission" + "Destination system".
So if I want to see all legal missions of transport to the system "MyNextDestination", I can easily, without having to check every missions.

Thank you.

Having said the same thing in another thread, I approve and would like to see this as well.

Top Bottom