Unable to initialise network. Please check your connection

Solutions tried so far....
Reinstall launcher
Reinstall game
Disabled Firewall
Reinstalled lan broadcom network adapter
I can not open a ticket with Chrome or iexplorer 11 I can not pass the verification. no picture shows to click on....
It is (still) windows 7 up to date
The problem appeared after game update for the latest.

i can not find the forum error / bug report page.

I have the same problem after updating. Win 10. That solution with MTU does not work.

Issues frontierstore net submit issue...
unfortunately we were unable to add the issue......
Just spend half hour or so to write english.....

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    73.8 KB · Views: 290
I was able to kind of do a work around, not sure if this will help anyone else.
I disabled IPv6 in windows 10, set my port forwarding in router to 5100 to 5200, set a static IP. That seem to work for me, but now the FPS will on go over 60. Fun times in FD wonderland.

Solutions tried so far....
Reinstall launcher
Reinstall game
Disabled Firewall
Reinstalled lan broadcom network adapter
I can not open a ticket with Chrome or iexplorer 11 I can not pass the verification. no picture shows to click on....
It is (still) windows 7 up to date
The problem appeared after game update for the latest.

i can not find the forum error / bug report page.
I have the same problem....where were you docked before the update? If they moved the place where you were docked I think this happens....I was able to play the tutorials so that works....but I can't get into my game.

Ok......fixed it....maybe it will work for you too.....load into Regular ED....not horizons....it will ask you if you want to recover to orbit since you can't be on a planet....do that and exit game....restart into horizons and load your game....you will now be in orbit and can now play the game. hope this helps.

Ok......fixed it....maybe it will work for you too.....load into Regular ED....not horizons....it will ask you if you want to recover to orbit since you can't be on a planet....do that and exit game....restart into horizons and load your game....you will now be in orbit and can now play the game. hope this helps.
No. not working. Only combat training working.

Ok then … i join the club … same problem for me … everything works fine on my system ...except ED … is this some sort of special string theory experiment FD likes to test with that connection problem?!?

Top Bottom