Uncle J's Illustrated yet Incomplete Encycopedia of Useless Stuff (picture/video-heavy)

Here

Skip to the end for Hafnium
Thank you very much.
It does seem that the majority of the thread is piracy though, not salvage. I dont mean piracy is a bad thing, just that I was looking for info on how to get all the Legal Salvage items listed in the FCs market.

Great thread though ! :)

Last edited:
Some Salvage is more easy to get using piracy. (And a big challenge to hatch break these cutters/corvettes) This indeed leads to illegal cargo. I obtained hostages for instance; which is likely not present as legal cargo.

Over the months we have found various salvage that is (also) obtainable as legal cargo. For instance the Hafnium. Another good source of legal salvage are nhss. You can get experimental chemical as an example in these non human signal sources (Piracy threat 6-7 also works but we find a less big array of salvage)

Some Salvage is more easy to get using piracy. (And a big challenge to hatch break these cutters/corvettes) This indeed leads to illegal cargo. I obtained hostages for instance; which is likely not present as legal cargo.

Over the months we have found various salvage that is (also) obtainable as legal cargo. For instance the Hafnium. Another good source of legal salvage are nhss. You can get experimental chemical as an example in these non human signal sources (Piracy threat 6-7 also works but we find a less big array of salvage)
Thanks, Im not intrested in credits as Im moderately rich, its mainly just Pokemon goto get em all, style of things. I just want to get one of each Legal Salvage, then maybe one of each stolen salvage.
So ease of getting the items matters little.

The Science mega-ship at Delphi gives the odd rare salvage item btw, just in case you didn't know.

Last edited:
Sadly we can not hatch break megaships. It has been like this some time now. But indeed things like sap8core and other salvage are also obtainable from megaship along with most of the rares in the game. (Illegal offcrouse)

If you can spare a vote? Please help raise awareness on the megaship issue

Sadly we can not hatch break megaships. It has been like this some time now. But indeed things like sap8core and other salvage are also obtainable from megaship along with most of the rares in the game. (Illegal offcrouse)

If you can spare a vote? Please help raise awareness on the megaship issue
Ah sorry I wasn't talking about the cargo bays. The Science ship in Delphi spawns salvage outside of the broken area of the ship. Sometimes it has a rare salvage item.
Also, yes !!! I have voted already on that stupid bug :) Wish they would hurry up and fix it.

Top Bottom