United Space Force Command

Hello my name is Cmdr unseengiant with USFC looking to start a squadron with combat minded individuals with either in game experience or military experience.

I am starting this squadron with structure. With rank, leadership and best of all pay. Job required to help build are as followed

Combat pilots: job description will provide security and eliminate hostiles in controlled space. Pilots with anaconda, vette , cutter will receive and officers rank upon signing up and also group command (team) fighter pilots with experience will receive flight commander level. New players are welcomed. Combat pilots have a range of roles from security to spec op missions ( must be active)

Miners: Are the bread and butter of USFC they gather items relative to operations they gather materials on the combat field and off to pay troops to have a steady flow of income. Special request can be given to miners to gather materials for engineering at a cost.

I am really trying to make a name for this squadron. I want to be the biggest squadron on xbox at least try. Message me Unseengiant on xbox and I reply as soon as i can.

Top Bottom