Universal Cartographics Sales Pricing?.

Have been out in deep space exploring for around 4-5mths now. I have noticed that after scanning systems in my jumped to neighbourhood and arriving back at my FC I rarely get as much as the EDDI voiceover stated when I mapped it. Is this the same for everyone or a glitch in gameplay?.

Maybe you should give us an example - what does EDDI say, then after you subtract the FC tax, and any crew tax, say how much the difference was from what you received.
Well EDDI will usually say after finding and mapping a terraformable world for example, "this discovery could net you up to 2.5mcr" but when I get back to the FC I get between 1.5 and 2.0mcr. As for FC and crew tax I couldn't say as it isn't anything I have set, Is that is a built in costing perhaps?.

I have found that EDDiscovery projected values also seemed consistently high compared to the actual credits received (I don't use EDDI). Nothing major though*, just overly optimistic - so I just take the figures as an indicator.

(* Not a vampire phantom crew-member share amount either. ;) )

The fleet carrier UC fee is 25 %. Not sure if this is deducted from the total or just the first discovered bonus although I think it's the latter. That fee goes directly to the fleet carrier budget.

I have found that EDDiscovery projected values also seemed consistently high compared to the actual credits received (I don't use EDDI). Nothing major though*, just overly optimistic - so I just take the figures as an indicator.

(* Not a vampire phantom crew-member share amount either. ;) )

Should be bang on for non-terraformables but for any CFTs it reports the maximum value when it could end up anywhere between 16 and 100% of that value (mostly at the high end). If we ever figure out something in the data we can see that drives that fraction it'll get included, until then yeah, it can be a bit high.

Top Bottom