Universal giving the CGI model to frontier for jwe2

Do you guys think Universal give the CGI model and frontier reduce the level of poly like thé New Avatar game

First of all it would be movie accurate and + it would bé awsome but if they dont Hopefully they would to it if jwe3 IS a thing

I assume they have the same relationship as before. It's not to say JWE1/2 have the exact models from the film, but the 3d artists had access to Universal's official assets to build the final in-game model from. That said, I don't recall them specifically saying anything like that specifically for JWE2.

Don't know but the JWE2 Rex seems to be way more movie accurate than the Rex model in the first game. It looks more like the original T-Rex from the first 2 movies. I say first 2 cause there wasn't much seen of it in JP3. The JW and JWFK Rex didn't look exactly like the one from JP and TLW.

Don't know but the JWE2 Rex seems to be way more movie accurate than the Rex model in the first game. It looks more like the original T-Rex from the first 2 movies. I say first 2 cause there wasn't much seen of it in JP3. The JW and JWFK Rex didn't look exactly like the one from JP and TLW.
That why hopefully we get 2 variant jw t rex and jp t rex. it was confirmer that pterodon IS getting 2 model JP and jw. so hopefully they do it as well to thé t rex and raptors trike and stego

Last edited:
That why hopefully we get 2 variant jw t rex and jp t rex. it was confirmer that pterodon IS getting 2 model JP and jw. so hopefully they do it as well to thé t rex and raptors trike and stego

They worked on the models for RTJP so I am sure we will have the JP era raptors, stegos and Triceratops. We already have a pretty accurate Rex model.

Top Bottom